Help Needed - Yellow leaf!

Monkey Magic

first off, this is only my third crop so im still learning.

hopefully youll be able to point me in the right direction to sort out this yellow leaf problem im getting.

the plants are about a week into flowering. I believe the strain is Hash plant No 1.

im growing in rockwool with a drip feed setup under 2 x 600watt lights. ive got 5 trays with 3 plants in each.

im using Ionics hydro nutrients at half strength with ionics booster.

ph of the water is about 5.5-6 ( only got cheep ph tester will be investing in a new one soon along with ec meter. )

Room temp is around 80 degrees through the day with extractor fan on, drops to about 70 on the night. dont know humidity.

Ill upload pictures tomorow ( plants are in there dark period ) but the problem im having is the fan leaves are starting to yellow at the ends and continueing down the leaf. some have a slight burnt tip and most of them have purple stems. this has affected about 9 out of 15 plants.

any helps appritiated

Cheers

11087.jpg

any ideas?? the affected plants are getting worse... im not sure if there just hury or if its some sort of defiecency ??

Ive flushed them with water for a day and then chaned the water over with 1/2 strength nutes again... just to make sure it wasnt nute burn. but im still scratching my head !!

if its an N deficiency I have some bio bizz organic nutrients with a high n-p-k rating, i think its 8.

would this fix it if I foliar feed it to the affected plants ?

been out for a few days but i agree with social smoker, i like to leaf feed but water only for me pot burns to easy in my opinion to leaf feed with nutes, keep in mind i have heard of people doing this and if you feel this is the answer mix very weak. good luck.

well a few days on and the yellow leaf is still spreading, ive added more of the organic nutes to the water butt and more hydro nutes and checked n rechecked the ph ( 5.5-6 ) i was going to foiliar feed them but i could only do it once as the lights were going off.

I seriously need help with this now its getting worse and fast...

Ive just chaned the water over again and added 1/2 strength nutes and brought the ph down to 5.5-6.

im also uploading some more pictures hopefully theyll show you whats going on a bit better.

I was toying with that idea the other day so i went out and bought some epsom salts... any idea how many i should be adding to resevoir ?

cheers !

im usin normal tap water but letting it stand for a day before adding it to the resevoir im adding the nutes and bringing it down with ph down or up by adding more tap water.

Ive had 3 casualties today... all were looking fine this morning... came in this afternoon and there all wilting very badly.

really dont know what im doing wrong its got my head battered. ive moved the 3 casualties back into the veg room to see if i can bring them round.

yellow leaf is still there but doesnt seem to be getting any worse atm.

well the 3 casualties i had ive managed to bring them back to life.

the yellow leaf is still covering my flowering plants tho, ive tried epsom salts to try n fix a magnesium def. ive also tried organic nutes with a high nitrogen mix to try and cure the nitrogen deficiency.... none of which are working.

ph is always about 6

there still coming along nicely there just plagued with yellow leaves. only the smallest leaves are staying green.

HELP MEEE

Back
Top Bottom