Help needed

spiro2004

Hi can anyone tell me when should i start feeding my plants?
Here's the info
Iv got four auto sweet Tooth's there 13days old from seed there's about 2inches tall they got about six leaves and a few noobs. They are potted in bio bizz all mix Iv been watering them every 2-3 days when the soil is dry about 2-3cm down. When should I start with the food? I'm using these feeds

BIO BIZZ is easy to use, its three part feed,

GROW by adding it normal tap water, this is used for the first few weeks to bring your plant up to hight and size
BLOOM used for your flowers and fruits

TOPMAX this is the final plant feed used for the last few weeks of the plants life, its great stuff it pushs the plant as far as possible in its final growth flowers and fruits will be pushed into the BIGGEST size possible for your plant you have been growing,

Any help or tips welcome thank you

Furs off.... :welcome:

Secondly, i wouldnt start nutes for couple weeks. unless u see your plants start to loose color then i would stick with water till 3-4 weeks. that soil will get them by for while.

you CAN start now but only give them 1/3 recommended dose, then next time 1/2 recommended, then 3/4 then after that follow the nute chart that you have for your nutrients.

Hi can anyone tell me when should i start feeding my plants?
Here's the info
Iv got four auto sweet Tooth's there 13days old from seed there's about 2inches tall they got about six leaves and a few noobs. They are potted in bio bizz all mix Iv been watering them every 2-3 days when the soil is dry about 2-3cm down. When should I start with the food? I'm using these feeds

BIO BIZZ is easy to use, its three part feed,

GROW by adding it normal tap water, this is used for the first few weeks to bring your plant up to hight and size
BLOOM used for your flowers and fruits

TOPMAX this is the final plant feed used for the last few weeks of the plants life, its great stuff it pushs the plant as far as possible in its final growth flowers and fruits will be pushed into the BIGGEST size possible for your plant you have been growing,

Any help or tips welcome thank you

Sounds like you received good advice. I would add that you may want to consider "Technaflora's Recipe For Success. It has all the nutes you need in one box for about $39.00. It is ALL I use and after a year of using it in coco my patients and other caregivers hold my meds in high regard (yuk, yuk). Anyway it's cheap, it works, it is as easy as following a recipe and contains everything you need to have great success. Just add light...and lots of it.
HerbMed Pharms Mike

Back
Top Bottom