420 Magazine Background

Help Needed

jbridg49

Hi guys. Having a problem. Everything looked good up until a few days ago then this started. I know i have a grasshopper issue, but I think something else is going on. I have fertilized recently, but for the most part it has been a rainy spring so I haven't watered them alot. When I have watered I am using rain water with a ph of 7. Growing on old farm property so I'm not sure of soil. I am going to get a tester tomorrow. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Don't want to lose the crop.
DSCF10803.JPG
DSCF10784.JPG

daTenshi

Try and clean those weeds around, they can choke their roots while eating the their food.

Biggest issue you have right now that I can clearly identify are the bugs, get something for that asap.

A more experienced grower can come and help with the other issues the leafs are showing (clawing/deficiency/lockout/nute burn). I am not sure what it can be.

leavedeficiencies5.jpg

Good luck.

jbridg49

Thanks guys. I think I'm getting run over by a plague of locusts. I have the option of digging them up and moving them inside. Does this seem a viable solution or is replanting to hard on them at this point. I have been hitting them with Safers for the insects but it doesn't seem to be slowing them much. Thanks again.

Top Bottom