Help needed

gaia439

i recently had temperature above 30 degrees, the plant was outdoors and get direct sun half day. I moved the plant indoors due to the heat as because the plant is starting curling and some leaves are turned down. any ideas how I can help the plant. this is lemon Kush, roughly 2 , 2.5 month old ??

20170806_213823.jpg
20170806_213815.jpg
20170806_213806.jpg
20170806_213759.jpg

A healthy cannabis plant should be able to withstand half a day of bright sun and 30 degree weather without too much difficulty.

How old is your plant?
How tall?
What size is that pot?
What soil are you using?
What is your watering regimen?
What is your fertilizing regimen?

I ask because I'm wondering if maybe there are other problems besides a hot day, like maybe a plant that's rootbound and overwatered in a pot that's too small?

2 and half months roughly
75 cm high
radio is 30 cm
organic standard soil ( bought from a plant shop in bags )
while the plant was outside I was watering every day
I was giving organic liquid fertilizer every 3 day roughly

I thought about the excess water and not before I water I assure that the soil is more dry inside deep in the po.

what are your thought excess water?

Thanks Scorpion for the time :)

A healthy cannabis plant should be able to withstand half a day of bright sun and 30 degree weather without too much difficulty.

How old is your plant?
How tall?
What size is that pot?
What soil are you using?
What is your watering regimen?
What is your fertilizing regimen?

I ask because I'm wondering if maybe there are other problems besides a hot day, like maybe a plant that's rootbound and overwatered in a pot that's too small?

She'll recover, you may want to go on E-Bay and buy some cheap shade cloth, I use 60% during long Summer Days and pull it off when the days shorten and the ambient temperature lowers (I up my follair Cal-Mag frequency too when super hot)

Thanks for the comment! I left her inside now. The leafs that were curling they got like yellow and the edges like and they were like "mouldy" so I trim them out. do you have any idea why this happen?

Back
Top Bottom