420 Magazine Background

Help needed

Thread starter #1
Hey guys and girls need some help first time grow purple kush fem two weeks from when she popped out of the soil.I have my lady in a 36x20x62 inch tent with a fan blowing just off to the side of her. A single feit 19w flood light on her about 4 inches from the top leaf 18/6. Started giving her step one of the greenplanet 1 part nutes for about a week now..she was on fire grew 3 inches in 3 days went away for the weekend and didnt expect to come home and she would be wrapped around the light. Have had very little growth since then. The first pic was the 26th of November u can see the growth I got in 7 days and the last one Is the burn.i also transplanted her friday

So my question is what do I do to get her back into the I wanna grow phase. Thanks guy

Attachments

MENTALP13

Hey guys and girls need some help first time grow purple kush fem two weeks from when she popped out of the soil.I have my lady in a 36x20x62 inch tent with a fan blowing just off to the side of her. A single feit 19w flood light on her about 4 inches from the top leaf 18/6. Started giving her step one of the greenplanet 1 part nutes for about a week now..she was on fire grew 3 inches in 3 days went away for the weekend and didnt expect to come home and she would be wrapped around the light. Have had very little growth since then. The first pic was the 26th of November u can see the growth I got in 7 days and the last one Is the burn.i also transplanted her friday

So my question is what do I do to get her back into the I wanna grow phase. Thanks guy
Plant Is To Young For Nutes...

Emilya

lets do some basics... got holes in the bottom of the cups?

stoneotter

O yeah they did they were the joke solo cup I started her in soil didnt fall apart at all
Good sign. As cheezy as solos are, they are a good way to go because of their size and the way they make it hard to over/under water. As Emilia is getting to they need drains to get that done.

natureman

You need to get a good light to get good bud.
Lighting is the most important part of your grow.

Thread starter #8
I have her in a new pot has 10 1/2 inch holes in the bottom when I water I put it as close to the stem as posible.water runs out the bottom and into the tray

SgtKiLLx

I have her in a new pot has 10 1/2 inch holes in the bottom when I water I put it as close to the stem as posible.water runs out the bottom and into the tray
Check out 'how to water a potted plant' in my sig.

Emilya

Its not a question of finding a spot in that wide range that she can handle, it is about setting it at the low end and forcing your container pH to slide through the ENTIRE range of 6.3-6.8, picking up each nutrient in its turn.

SgtKiLLx

Its not a question of finding a spot in that wide range that she can handle, it is about setting it at the low end and forcing your container pH to slide through the ENTIRE range of 6.3-6.8, picking up each nutrient in its turn.
Ooh okay. I'm lucky enough to have a decent ph in the city's tap water.

Thread starter #20
Yeah this is ro water from water depot so what u are saying pretty much is if my soil from the bag is running say 8 then I should ph down my water to get it down to the 6.3 6.8 range ????