Help! New grower

Newbie Kush

So.... recently I moved to a house and started rushing into growing MMJ with no plan on how i am going to grow and where Im going to start growing. anyway I started to grow in my closet with no fan to circulate the air so i just leave my closet door open and my window in my room to let it circulate one 26w CFL that out puts 100watts and 1570 lumen's lol I thought one light would be enough but recently my little plants leaves are turning yellow and why that its stem isnt getting any thicker I am concerned why this is happening

this is my plant im talking about

2012-10-17_09_34_06.jpg
2012-10-17_09_34_13.jpg

So.... recently I moved to a house and started rushing into growing MMJ with no plan on how i am going to grow and where Im going to start growing. anyway I started to grow in my closet with no fan to circulate the air so i just leave my closet door open and my window in my room to let it circulate one 26w CFL that out puts 100watts and 1570 lumen's lol I thought one light would be enough but recently my little plants leaves are turning yellow and why that its stem isnt getting any thicker I am concerned why this is happening

what are you feeding it? The first leaves are suppose to turn yellow its saying its used up all of its natural nutrients. What soil are you using? From the looks of the leaves it seems like your light may be close. Scratch that is that aluminum foil? tear that done. it will create hot spots and its burning your plant. Plus the temps are to high. Need more air circulation.

I use coco coir also mixed with organic soil. You may want to get a calcium magnesium additive like CaMg+. And if you plan on getting serious with yur grow you will need a good nutrient line up to feed them. Also dont use regular tap water. Get store bought water. Like spring water or any water by the gallon.

How far away is the light from the top of the plant? Shes still young, her stem will thicken threw time.

the light is 5 to 4 inches away from the top and its hard to find the type of nutes in Canada and how many lights should i have i have 2 plants right now and wondering if i need like 2 lights per plant

and like why is this plant this small for being almost 2 months but i just started using nutes but i didnt have no clue at all where to find liquid nutes

It sounds like you dont have enough lights, you'll want 50-70 watts per square foot for lighting. the more the better. the color of the light will matter too. you'll want 5000k-6500k for vegging 2700k for flower I'm not sure of the height recommendations for CFL's but I think you are close enough but could be another 1"-2" lower.

and like why is this plant this small for being almost 2 months but i just started using nutes but i didnt have no clue at all where to find liquid nutes

Coco coir doesnt have any nutrients in it. So you will have to add that your self. Since Coco coir is organic I would suggest that you use an organic line up. So you will need to feed it nitrogen asap. A good NPK solution.

As for finding liquid nutes you will have to google a near by hydroponic store in your area. Or go to a home depot and find "Alaskin Fish Fertilizer. And also pick up Marble Bloom

Back
Top Bottom