Help - Northern Lights auto dying

siwk

Hello guys, my northern lights auto have been flowering for 4 weeks i think, and she was doing great but last week I lollipoped her and decided to flush her... I guess she got overwatered and now seems like her root system is dying... Leaves are dying just like you can see by the pics...
I don't know what to do.... I already used H2o2 on her and nothing...

Re: [Help] Northern Lights auto dying

You're welcome. :high-five:
I still don't think they are uplaoded right :hmmmm: I don't see the 420 symbol in the corner. But I'm sure someone will be along shortly and correct it.

But I was able to view them and I have some more questions for ya.
What is your soil mix?
What is your normal watering schedule?
Can you describe the flushing you did? Volume, when, etc.
How wet is the current medium?

p.s. They dont look "panic bad". I think someone here will get you on the correct path soon. :)

You're welcome. :high-five:
I still don't think they are uplaoded right :hmmmm: I don't see the 420 symbol in the corner. But I'm someone will be along shortly and correct it.

But I was able to view them and I have some more questions for ya.
What is your soil mix?

p.s. They dont look "panic bad". I think someone here will get you on the correct path soon. :)

What is your soil mix?
-Cannabiogen AutoMix
-I usually wait for the top soil to get dry before I water her.
-I just ran 2L of phed water, I wanted to clean some of the nutts
-Really wet, the pot is still heavy.

I know they don't look panic bad but the buds look like they stopped growing and all around buds look more dead each day :s
I'm gonna fix the pics, or at least try xD

Well, the first thing I would do is to try to dry out the pots. Get a fan or something on your soil and that will help. When you say you water when the topsoil is wet, that sounds like you are not letting them dry out near enough. The pot should feel very light before you water again.
IMO they look like they are over-watered and that is gonna definitely affect the roots. I'd just get her drying out and wait for someone to come along and better diagnose the problem.
:)

You might also try aerating the soil to help it dry out faster,and give the roots some oxygen-I use a knitting needle-the "point" helps to minimize damage(the 1/8" one,whatever size that is)just poke a bunch of holes all over in the soil (like 75 of them)-poke them all the way to the bottom-stay a couple inches from the stem,but poke a $hitload of holes.
The damage to the roots will be minimal(if any) and it'll let some air into the drowning roots,and dry the soil out twice as fast.
Also-go easy with the H2O2-a little is good,but a lot is NOT Better.

You might also try aerating the soil to help it dry out faster,and give the roots some oxygen-I use a knitting needle-the "point" helps to minimize damage(the 1/8" one,whatever size that is)just poke a bunch of holes all over in the soil (like 75 of them)-poke them all the way to the bottom-stay a couple inches from the stem,but poke a $hitload of holes.
The damage to the roots will be minimal(if any) and it'll let some air into the drowning roots,and dry the soil out twice as fast.
Also-go easy with the H2O2-a little is good,but a lot is NOT Better.

I'm gonna try that, thank you for the sugestion ^^
This is my first grow, and It kinda scared me out, and still do, cuz the only thing looking good are the buds, all the leaves or fan leaves are dying, all of them, and the buds aren't growing since last week :eek:
:thanks: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom