Help! not sure about this fan leaf.

Pakkman223

IMG_192331.JPG
IMG_191532.JPG

I had topped about almost a week ago new growth is seen to
Be coming in. But I may have hurt one of the fan leaves growing since I micro topped. You can see from where I circled that the fan leaf is not growing but the fan leaf on the opposite side is thriving.
And from where the topping happened the leaves seem to be thriving as well.
Will it grow or just eventually fall off?! Will it hold my plant back?
Plant is only 28 days old from seed

Leave it actually when you topped you missed some of the top node it slows the growth of that node and it let's the others fight for dominance. It's FIMming is the acronym for it and it stands for F*ck I missed I've had it happen plenty times

Leave it actually when you topped you missed some of the top node it slows the growth of that node and it let's the others fight for dominance. It's FIMming is the acronym for it and it stands for F*ck I missed I've had it happen plenty times

I think redmud is exactly right. I had forgotten the mention of topping. You fimmed it! ;)

What I did isn't going to hurt my plants right? It's been almost a week now since I (fimmed) and new growth where I topped is there and thriving but that one fan leaf I missed and cut by accident is jus little and Shriveled.
I think redmud is right. There has been many new growths at the nodes of every older growth since I (fimmed)

Back
Top Bottom