Help oklahoma!

420diabetic

hey okies i know your out there! our state has a medical marijuana bill introduced i urge you to contact your rep and help push it in our state if i could afford to move to another state i would but im poor lol so help me out!:goodluck::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin: LMAO i was medicating....

Same here, a little late. Supposed to get attention in 2012 but I doubt it. Looks like the only way we will get something done is through a voter initiative. If I hear of one I will be sure to post and inform!

The Oklahoma State Legislature to resume. This bill has been assigned to the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services.
Per the Associated Press:
"Quote"
Oklahoma State Chamber releases legislative agenda
From The Associated Press

OKLAHOMA CITY — Taxation, workers’ compensation insurance and health care coverage top the State Chamber of Oklahoma’s agenda for the 2012 legislative session that kicks off on Feb. 6.

The State Chamber’s business agenda for the Oklahoma Legislature was released on Monday. The chamber says it supports restructuring Oklahoma’s tax system to permit a gradual reduction of the state’s personal income tax. Chamber officials say they want assurances that the tax burden will not be shifted to businesses, including new taxes on services.

The chamber also supports legislation to allow Oklahoma employers to obtain alternate workers’ compensation coverage, providing the benefits are equivalent.

On health care, the chamber says it’s working to preserve the private sector health insurance market with a state-initiated, Internet-based health insurance delivery system rather than a federally mandated exchange.

Yukon Family Pushes To Legalize Medical Marijuana In Oklahoma For Autistic Son

Story profiled on KWTV9 Oklahoma City. Video here

SB 573 - The Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma

In 2011, major progress was made to legalize medical marijuana in Oklahoma at the State Capitol through the introduction of SB 573 before stalling. The Oklahoma State Legislature will soon resume for 2012. Now is the time to write your state senator at the Oklahoma State Capitol, asking him or her to give support to legalize medical marijuana in Oklahoma by becoming a co-sponsor for Senate Bill 573. Find info needed to contact your State Senator.

This bill has been assigned to the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services where it must first be granted a hearing before it can further advance. Please also write to Senator Brian A. Crain, chairman of this committee, asking him to please set a hearing date for it. The text to SB 573 can be viewed here.

DPRNOK Needs Your Support!

ARE YOU A PATIENT WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM USING MARIJUANA AS A MEDICINE? ARE YOU A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL WHO IS AWARE OF ITS THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS? PLEASE CONTACT US NOW!!

We are seeking endorsements from Oklahoma doctors, patients, and prominent organizations.
We need Oklahomans who could benefit from medical marijuana to tell their stories and/or even testify to legislators about those who are either sick or in pain and who want or need medical marijuana. All interviews will be kept private unless we have your permission to tell your story.

Please use this online form to tell your story, or phone (405)370-5512.
Mail to: DPRNOK, P O BOX 10641, Midwest City, OK 73140
Our political web site and sponsor of OCCC: DPRNOK

Please call your OK senator and representative and tell them to sponsor, or support, the Oklahoma Compassionate Care Medical Marijuana bill. Find and e-mail your state legislators here, or off the Internet at the Oklahoma Election Board (405)521-2391, or contact your county election board.

Back
Top Bottom