help on first grow

weedies443

Hello I've posted before but never got past seedling stage. As I say I no I'm a newbie and I'm really just getting my feet wet doing some things wrong.

So back to original I planted 1 world of seeds strawberry blue in a mix of 60-40 organic soil to perlite. Pot is a 6"x6"x8" square black pot Water with 6.3 Ph water, planted seed about 1/4-1/2" deep, misted soil with soray bottle and covered with clear plastic wrap on 6/23/14 and also 1 holy grail kush in red solo cup. I then placed in a 12"x12"x24" cabinet lined with panda film and 3 cfls consisting of 1 65w 4100k, 1 26w and 1 30w 2100k. On 6/26/14 they both sprouted i also started 1 hwavyweight fast & vast in same conditions in red solo cup(first mistake of many). On 6/27/14 I removed clear wrap cover off of HGK and SB and muted soil until had clear run off out of bottom of pot and cup. On 6/28/14 the F&V sprouted. On 7/1/14 removed F&V cover and sprayed soil until clear run off. I then watered every 3 days. On 7/5/14 i then started up my, 7'x3'6"x6'6" room with 1000w galaxy digital dimmable ballast up at 400w with hps bulb, thermostat, 6" hurricane in line fan, subsystem 6" magnum xxxl Hood, a humidifiers and small fan for air circulation. Light is on digital timer 18/6. Temps do get high around 85-90 due to not having great intake for fresh air im guessing After 2 light cycle I then turned ballast up to 600w watered all and noticed great growth out of SB and F&V and watered wing Ph water.On 6/0/14 I feed nuts first time of fox farm 1/4 strength. On 6/11 I noticed yellowing on all leaves and transplanted HGK into 6"rX8"t Black pot. On 6/12/14 i noticed yellowing on lower leaves of all plants and spots on top leaves. Today gave feed of Ph water and not as much but some on new growth. Trying to figure out how to upload pics cause got plenty.

Re: help on first grow.

Do they look like this?
They do look similar. Little yellow dots on some of the newer growth and yellow on perimeter with little brownish on old growth. Checked this morning before lights went off and looked better. After work I will try the picture upload again.

Re: help on first grow.

IMAG13665.jpg
IMAG13695.jpg

Back
Top Bottom