Help On My Plant! Please

weediologist

OK I HAVE BEEN GROWING MY 2 PLANTS FOR A MONTH NOW CLICK ON THIS TO SEE MY GROW ROOM : Help First Time Grower. NOW AM MOVED OUT AND I BUILD A GROWING CLOSET WHICH ILL POST SOME PICTURES. MY PLANTS WERE VERY HEALTHY BEFORE I MOVED THEM. WHEN I MOVED IT MY PLANTS VERY FIRST BOTTOM LEAFS(THE ROUNDISH ONES THAT DONT LOOK A LIKE A POT LEAF) BROWNED OUT AND DIED. AND THE TEMP WHEN LIGHTS ARE ON IS 70F-74F AND LIGHTS ARE OFF IS 60F-65F, BUT AT NIGHT/LIGHTS OFF THE LEAFS CURL DOWN BUT WHEN LIGHTS COME ON ITS BACK TO A NORMAL HEALTHY PLANT SO CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THATS BAD OR JUST A SHOOK FROM MOVING AND THE TEMP. DID CHANGE CAUSE THE FRIST ROOM USED TO HAVE 73 F CONCTANT DAY AND NIGHT. ONE OF MY LEAF HAS JUST LIKE TWO(2) - 1/4 RAIN DROP SIZE BROWNING BUT OTHER LEAFS DONT AND THIS LEAF IS THE SECOND ONE FROM THE BOTTOM. HELP PLEASE!!!:Rasta:

Re: Help On My Plant!!! Please

Your plants are stretchy ,How old is that bulb.The average life for a hps bulb is 9 months.Your using way to much fert(don't use fert until late in veg.And u need some blue light like mh or flouro to balance that red light.

Hey
My biggest plant is 1 month 1 week old and the other is 2 weeks old. my plants are under 175 watt MH light, they are growing fast. i just bought root simulators for when ill transplant into a bigger 5 gallon pot. i bought a 2 gallon filtered water from walmart and mixed it with a little root simulater and fed the plants a lil water, the next day my plants stems where thick and strong and the leave production where growing fast here are some pictures.

help_plant1.JPG

night view

help_plant2.JPG

Night view 2

help_plant3.JPG

Plant 1 - veiw 1

help_plant4.JPG

Plant 1 - view 2

help_plant5.JPG

Plant 2

help_plant6.JPG

Under picture of Plant 1

help_plant7.JPG

Setup view 1

help_plant8.JPG

Setup view 2

help_plant9.JPG

Setup view 3

help_plant10.JPG

inside view

I have one more question why does my plants have 3 fingered leafs is that bad or wat?

Yes its been 5 weeks i dont know why its growing so slow under a $175 watt MH light.

I would try a root nutrient. HYGROZYME. I've been raving about this on a few different threads. This stuff apparently is the best thing on the market right now. check it out here . This site is safe to order from. I've ordered a bunch of stuff from it, including a gallon of hygrozyme.

i transplanted my plants to a 5-6 gallon pots today and i have improved my grow closet click here to see Plant Growth

I am looking at your set-up man, couple of things I would do in your place.
1) Get some new soil, get the flower soil from lowes and mix some pearlite into it and ofcourse don't forget the limestone.
2) Have all lights pointing either from side or from top and keep a good couple of inches away or its gona get way too hot.
3) Get a spray bottle and spray these babies with water every couple of hours on the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom