Help! One of the tops looks likes it is dying. White Widow Day 31 of Flowering

widowmethis12

I am trying to figure out how to upload my photos to this thread. I will try to post in comments I guess...

Photos uploaded. I noticed this last night right before I had to turn the lights off. I was fearing it was mold because I moved these girls to a new tent and for one day I didn't have the main fan on and it was a little muggy in there. The rest of the plant looks fine ATM

Re: Help! One of the tops looks likes it dying. White Widow Day 31 of Flowering

IMG_067727.JPG
IMG_067426.JPG
IMG_067621.JPG
IMG_067524.JPG

i am no expert but its looks like heat stress and maybe nute burn ?

i see folded leaves ( leaves folding from the side up to sweat ) that tells me the plant has been very hot and i see burnt tips thats my guess from my learning on this site , ive read almost every problem by now lol

I hope you get her sorted

What are the details to your setup in terms of Room temp? Are you in soil or Hydro? What kind of nutes are you feeding and at what amounts? These are bits of information that can help it terms of diagnosing your issue.

Based off of the photos Nute burn and temp issues are apparent.

The room is usually around 77 degrees. The one day without the big fan on was enough to give it a burn I guess. I thought there would be enough circulation as is since moving them into a bigger tent and having 4 small fans running. As for nutes I am using Fox Farm Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom. I have been following their feeding schedule. I gave this plant two gallons of water as an attempt at emergency flush. The plant is 2-3 feet from the 600W HPS light. Thanks for the feedback!!

Doesn't appear to be any damage to the stem. There is quite a bit of that leaf burn though. Nute Burn makes sense, I fed them all a little more than usual their last feeding. What would you recommend for nute burn?

Thanks a ton for the responses guys I really appreciate it. I will give her another flush tomorrow. Do you think I should flush until it returns to normal?

as long as you have flushed all the unused nutes out you can start off again on 1/4 strength feed , just watch she might hermie now with stress , keep a close eye out for nut sacks , the leaves wont heal by the way ,
hope you have not future problems , its a nightmare when you run into problem with harvest approaching , im almost afraid to give mine any nutes lol
dont fix what isnt broke is my method now :thumb:

Here are some photos of the Kola with the most damage. It is pretty dry :( the rest of the plant looks great tho...the top Kola looks awesome.
IMG_068427.JPG
IMG_068327.JPG

There's a lot of information I'm not seeing, or maybe I'm missing it.
How to Ask for Grow Support

Could you fill this in so we have all the information in one place?

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

White widow, Hybrid, 7 plants total in a 60x60x80 tent. They have been in the flowering stage for around 5 weeks now. They are planted in 5 gallon "smart pots" although they are probably in only 3-4 gallons of soil. I have a feeling some of this is nute burn and some of it is wind damage. Because I switched them to this larger tent and did not have the main fan on for a day I put small fans pretty close to the plants where the damage shows. I switched up where the fans are and I think it will help. I have been watering every other day and using Fox Famrs nute system (Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom) I have been following their feeding schedule. Have been using all distilled water. Temp is around 80 on the high side and humidity has been bouncing from 50% to 75%. This is indoors. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom