Help Out A Rookie? What's Wrong With Her?

RookieJuana

This is a Northern Lights Autoflower that is about 8 weeks into flowering and well behind the other three. Now her leaves are doing this. Since I only expect these girls to flower for another few weeks, I stopped nutrients last week. Did I stop too soon? None of my other plants are doing this. She is not stacking up thick like the others as her flowers are very light and airy. Her leaves are curling down and are very Jagged along the edges. They are also very soft and flimsy. She was just watered a couple days ago with ph to molasses water. I'm using Fox Farms ocean forest soil mixed with perlite and I've used the Fox Farms Trio nutrient line with every grow thus far, mostly without incident. But what is going on with her? Oh and my temps are sitting at 75 degrees and 45% humidity. Thank you so much for your help!

Attachments

• 20190319_091558.jpg
    20190319_091558.jpg
    833.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 20190319_091539.jpg
    20190319_091539.jpg
    932.4 KB · Views: 148
They are under a total of 1800 watt LED lights. With the true wattage I believe being around 600. Like my other grows, this grow seems to have mostly optimal conditions, so what am I doing wrong with this plant?

Good morning,Juana
She looks healthy,maybe she is leaning toward her sativa side?
Some Northern Light autos have a bit of sativa in their lineage,depends
on where you got the seeds. RQS are pure indica,I believe,but some
others throw a bit of sativa in there.

Here's a sativa dominant that I grew a few years back-skinny buds and droopy leaves all her life:

Good morning,Juana
She looks healthy,maybe she is leaning toward her sativa side?
Some Northern Light autos have a bit of sativa in their lineage,depends
on where you got the seeds. RQS are pure indica,I believe,but some
others throw a bit of sativa in there.

Here's a sativa dominant that I grew a few years back-skinny buds and droopy leaves all her life:

That's my girl, EXACTLY!!! How did she ultimately yield? And thank you!

How did she ultimately yield?
I don't remember exactly how much,not much,really.She was kind of a dud compared to her indica buddies in the same grow.

No matter what I seemed to do,her leaves just wanted to be yellow,but it didn't seem to slow her down much-she packed an energetic buzz-I do remember that.

I don't remember exactly how much,not much,really.She was kind of a dud compared to her indica buddies in the same grow. Thanks carcass! Have a great night!

No matter what I seemed to do,her leaves just wanted to be yellow,but it didn't seem to slow her down much-she packed an energetic buzz-I do remember that.
An energetic buzz, eh? Sounds good to me!

I notice some of my plants get a bit droopy at the tops like that - they're growing about an inch a day and the lights get to be too much. Raising them up 1-2 inch every day and the leaves perk right back up again.

I'd imagine every plant has different photosensitivity to light levels.. this one is a bit more sensitive than the rest... this seed / plant won a lottery that has stronger genetics in a certain regard.

If lights are too close for it that can cause airy buds too.

But... just my best guess / hypothesis! :)

This is a Northern Lights Autoflower that is about 8 weeks into flowering and well behind the other three. Now her leaves are doing this. Since I only expect these girls to flower for another few weeks, I stopped nutrients last week. Did I stop too soon? None of my other plants are doing this. She is not stacking up thick like the others as her flowers are very light and airy. Her leaves are curling down and are very Jagged along the edges. They are also very soft and flimsy. She was just watered a couple days ago with ph to molasses water. I'm using Fox Farms ocean forest soil mixed with perlite and I've used the Fox Farms Trio nutrient line with every grow thus far, mostly without incident. But what is going on with her? Oh and my temps are sitting at 75 degrees and 45% humidity. Thank you so much for your help!
It's an older post but...to me ...The leaves look droopy..but otherwise healthy..I think the plant is a bit warm..possibly dehydrated in the leaves..not the roots. Because it's in a tent..(I only grow open table) the lights can easily add up the heat and if a furnace kicks in outside the tent..it can get stupid hot periodically and overwhelm your ventilation..my soil I only use 50/50 #4 with tropical mix and 30 percent worm castings /my own compost mix and perilite..I grow in aero pots for automatic root trimming..try temperature moderating..I find most weed is happy at 21C daytime and 17 to 18C night time..

Back
Top Bottom