Help Passing Urine Test?

iTokie

I picked up smoking around the beginning of April and smoked 3-4 bowls a day from then until this past Monday. I also was recently busted by my parents whom I still live with and I "agreed" to quit and be tested again on July 14th. I don't really want to stop smoking but it's an option as I have to pass this test. Any tips on how I could smoke up to 3-4 days from my test and still pass? I'm 6 foot 1 and weigh 220 and I have a very fast metabolism. I'm also on a tight budget. Any help will be much appreciated

You can't smoke and still pass a drug test without subbing with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. because your test is at home you could just try drinking lots of fluids a couple of hours before the test. If its done at home it won't be tested for dilution or adulterants.

You can't smoke and still pass a drug test without subbing with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. because your test is at home you could just try drinking lots of fluids a couple of hours before the test. If its done at home it won't be tested for dilution or adulterants.

I thought so but I've heard that taking niacin pills a few days before and drinking lots of water would help

Na you'll still fail if you smoke 3-4 days before and it's a urine test, if it was a saliva test it'd be a different story. If you really wanna keep smoking then just get some quick fix.

Niacin just dilates the blood vessels, thats not going to help to get thc out of the fat cells and if you take too much you can injure your small blood vessels likes what in your eyes and liver.

Back
Top Bottom