Help pH question will it kill the plant

sanjose

ok ive done grows before i have each plant in individual bubbler systems aka dwc i keep the ph at 5.8 but my girl got mad at me and dump pure ph downer in one of the buckets and i found out like 30 min later and the ph went down to 0.8 so i dumped the old water and flushed the roots with some clean water right away and now its th next day and the leafs are a lil droopy i fixed the ph now and its back at a 5.8 but its still a little droopy will it be ok or is it going to die i took care of the ph about 30 min after this happend will it still be fine

can sombody answer me is it going to die or will it get better

You are asking an impossible question.

I'm sure that 99.999% of all growers have never experienced this particular problem. You will just have to wait and see.

I would be more concerned with the GF. What is she going to do the next time she gets pissed at you? Drop a dime?

You're playing with your freedom here.

DD

Get a new girlfriend.

Yeah dude, the only ladies you need in your life every day are the ones in your closet. You should kick her ass out ASAP, if some one fucked with my grow. . . Wow I don't even know how I would react, I know if it were a girlfriend she would be gone. I'm glad your plants are fine though.

ok ive done grows before i have each plant in individual bubbler systems aka dwc i keep the ph at 5.8 but my girl got mad at me and dump pure ph downer in one of the buckets and i found out like 30 min later and the ph went down to 0.8 so i dumped the old water and flushed the roots with some clean water right away and now its th next day and the leafs are a lil droopy i fixed the ph now and its back at a 5.8 but its still a little droopy will it be ok or is it going to die i took care of the ph about 30 min after this happend will it still be fine
Since you took care of it right away and have adjusted everything back to where it should be, I'm going to say you are okay. Plants may be a little shocked for a couple of days, but probably that's about it. Like the other poster, I have never had anybody do this to me, so I'm just guessing. That short of a time should not do much harm and you corrected back to what it should be. They will probably stress like a transplant and start growing like normal in a couple of days. I wish you good luck. I can't believe the GF, I wouldn't let the bitch near me if I were you. She sounds just a little psycho to do something like that.

Since you took care of it right away and have adjusted everything back to where it should be, I'm going to say you are okay. Plants may be a little shocked for a couple of days, but probably that's about it. Like the other poster, I have never had anybody do this to me, so I'm just guessing. That short of a time should not do much harm and you corrected back to what it should be. They will probably stress like a transplant and start growing like normal in a couple of days. I wish you good luck. I can't believe the GF, I wouldn't let the bitch near me if I were you. She sounds just a little psycho to do something like that.
Hope he dumped the GF. But the post is 12 years old, so I doubt you'll ever get a response. BTW, we had a member inadvertently put dehumidifier water on his plants, (high PH). It wiped them out in a few days, although he didn't realize his mistake for a couple days, when the plants were showing symptoms.

I had no idea it was that old...LOL! Thanks for the heads up. I was just looking for stuff about ph and how to make it higher and lower. Not having issues, just research. You have a great day. Stay stoned!

Back
Top Bottom