Help! pick four

MaxVice

I am very interested in cannabis horticulture and I am new to this community. I've come to realize that I can not even begin to decide on strains alone and would like to tap your brains. If anyone could help me narrow down my options to FOUR strains I would greatly appreciate it. I am also open to other suggestions as long as the genetics are top notch. Quality is King and my #1 concern.
I am very interested in information and opinions from anyone who has experience with any of the following:

Nirvana - Blue Mystic

Serious Seeds - AK-47
White Russian
Motavation
Kali Mist

Mr Nice - Super Silver Haze

BC Buds - BC God Bud
The Purps

Sensi - Jack Flash

Thank you! :thanks:

What's up man, blue mystic is a strain I gots a little info on, fuzzy duck has a couple grows of blue mystic and steathgrow is growing some lovely specimens out as we speak. Donpaul.p says jack flash is some awsome bud. The blue mystic has a low smell while growing.......it still smells just not as strong as some other may smell......super silver haze from what I've read is a awsome producer of quality bud. There is a website called leafy and they are a pretty good reviewer of all types of strains. Welcome to :420:

Thanks waknbak, I'll be sure to check out the threads of the people you just named. I think I recognize those names from reading your journal. Peace Brother.

I've grown Blue Mystic by Nirvana a fair few times pretty much an indica dominate strain of a short growing height & would be surprised if it ever went over 30 inches... most my own from clones averaged 20 to 24 inches at harvest time.

Pretty much a trichome loaded lil girlie, these where LST trained from clones :thumb:

007874.JPG
003982.JPG
007747.JPG
032105.JPG

Low odor in veg picking up from mid flowering...

Once dried & cured the bud can be pretty stinky along with the smoke...

Thanks Fuzzy, your response is very helpful. +rep and great pictures, they really help.

While looking around on 420 I came across a thread about No Mercy and the 12/12 grow method. There was also a link for No Mercy Seeds by SpeesCees. The prices are much lower than other seed co. Does anyone have experience with seed from this company?

Just a side question, I'm still interested on info relating to my original post.

While looking around on 420 I came across a thread about No Mercy and the 12/12 grow method. There was also a link for No Mercy Seeds by SpeesCees. The prices are much lower than other seed co. Does anyone have experience with seed from this company?

Just a side question, I'm still interested on info relating to my original post.

Ye i'm aware of the No Mercy 12/12 method... but it is rare indeed to find a journal trying the method !

I'm unsure if i've seen any one use their seed tho ?

How ever AK 47 was a popular strain back in the days at least several years ago, they say its an easy strain to grow & high yielding with pretty strong odor when growing.

I assume this will be indoors as your location might be a rather short outdoor season.

Growing indoors because kids around here will steal the plants if I grow outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom