If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 3 weeks today

Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?

If Soil... What is in your Mix? My own mix of Foxfarm Ocean Forest, Roots Organic Greensfield, Foxfire Happy frog, local sheep manure.

If Soil... What Size Pot? 5 gallon smartpot

Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 600w hps, 208w T8 on corners of tent.

Is it Air Cooled? Yes, but disconnected for cold season.

Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 50-55F at lights off, 73-75F lights on.

RH of Room/Cabinet? Right after watering 75-80% for about 4-6 hours until it lowers to a constant 30-40%

PH of Medium or Reservoir? Not sure?

Any Pests? None that I've seen.

How Often are you Watering? As needed. Usually once a week right now.

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Water with molasses and stump tea only until the last feeding of half strength GO flowering line.

Size or Square Footage of Room?5x5x8.

Problem- One of my plants has been dropping really bad for the past two weeks. I have not over watered nor under watered. They are showing some yellowing on random leaves between the veins, but green every where else. A little yellowing on the bottom due needing a little nitrogen. The other plant, same bag seeds, is perfectly fine and budding up nicely.

Help please. I don't know how to post pics from my phone. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone,
Frostie.

1448414161555-265802620.jpg
14484140866891776542084.jpg
1448413994164-594784601.jpg

Read the FAQ :lot-o-toke:

Thanks, Frostie.

That was my first thought too but I've let her pot dry out a few times to make sure i wasnt overwatering and she doesn't seem to perk up at all.

Thanks, Frostie.

1448414161555-265802620.jpg

Read the FAQ :lot-o-toke:

Thanks, Frostie.

If anything, that looks like a Magnesium deficiency. If your ph is good, up your cal mag for her. Magnesium deficiency will start at the bottom leaves first, yellowing between the veins until the leaf completely dies, then drop off and progress upwards on the rest of the plant.

If this pattern of deficiency starts at the top of the plant, it opens more possibilities. Manganese, iron, and zinc deficiency can show the same pattern.(I'd say one of these would probably be ph related) With phosphorus or potassium toxicity also similar(due to nutrient lockout), but usually accompanied by burnt leaf tips(nutes burn).

Thank you. Reading around more I am thinkING of supplementing them with some Epsom salts.. any tips for me?

Thank you. Reading around more I am thinkING of supplementing them with some Epsom salts.. any tips for me?

If it's Mg deficiency Epsom salts will fix you up. I believe 1-2 tsp per gallon is standard, but I always just feed 1 tablespoon per gallon. I have a lot of Mg deficient plants.

Back
Top Bottom