Help Please Auto Flower

Timbo57

This looks very suspicious, please tell me if this looks like balls to you??
20200521_104017.jpg
20200521_104023.jpg
20200521_104030.jpg

I have 6 total plants that are auto, but 3 of them look like that.

That's what i thought, I pulled them out of my tent the other day when i saw this and put them out. Found that I have a tiny led on a humidifier that is probably the criminal in this case. :( oh well I got more seeds, just a mater of pulling the boys out and seeding the soil again.. Thank you for your quick response, @Nunyabiz...very much appreciated. :thumb:

This doesn't look like anything you did to me, a light leak or whatever stress might cause a plant to hermaphrodite, but this is a full blown male plant from the get go.
It was going to be male no matter WTF you did.
And I would get it outa there ASAP because those flowers are close to popping open and you'll have pollen everywhere.

Well after a review of my order, I now realize that 2 of them are not feminized strains. So no light leak issue, just a big screw up on my part. Was away from the house for a time and the wife keep them watered, found my surprise when i got home.

Well after a review of my order, I now realize that 2 of them are not feminized strains. So no light leak issue, just a big screw up on my part. Was away from the house for a time and the wife keep them watered, found my surprise when i got home.

Just for my knowledge - as i'm a total beginner - does this means that it is possible to buy autoflower not feminized? I was quite sure that all autoflowering were also feminized (but not viceversa, where photoperiodic exists both, "normal" and "feminized").

Back
Top Bottom