Help Please! Cal-Mag Overdose?

:Namaste::goodjob::passitleft:
Pleas3e dont misunderstand Juana , i didnt mean you appeared un-appreciative or anything negative . I meant as i tag those two Ladies in grows a lot so they must cursing me for finding them so many people to advise. lol They must hate me. so sorry ladies.
I think soil is an enigma for a lot of us here. I am terrified of using it because of overwatering ( see my growcaps plants in journal.!!!lol) . I killed an auto somehow in soil and my Laughing buddha had me terrified to water her the entire 3 months. lol. I am in the process of making a very hot pile of compost with so much goodness in , that i will brave it to try a no-till or living soil as they do. absolute pros Juana , you should have a look at a few of their soil mixes and tips. Amazing reading and very easy to get your head round too, thankfully lol.
Thankyou for the positive comment and feel free anytime to pop in to my diary and giggle at my amazing ability to turn a simple grow into an episode of "Mr Bean Grows The Stank" complete with waterfall bed conversions , zoo time followed by (Sadly!) hunting season , the fun never ends it seems. good luck and will happily keep along with the grow .:yahoo::woohoo::Namaste:
I was afraid my last post would come across as though I thought you meant something negative towards me. That is not the case! I know you did not mean anything negative and you were helping me and I thank you for that! I did not misunderstand you at all! We are definitely on the same page! Again, thank you so so much for your kind of response!

I was afraid my last post would come across as though I thought you meant something negative towards me. That is not the case! I know you did not mean anything negative and you were helping me and I thank you for that! I did not misunderstand you at all! We are definitely on the same page! Again, thank you so so much for your kind of response!
one of the things with us tokers , jokers and smokers is , We are all so polite and thoughtful that we fear offending anyone else with every written response. lol
You will soon find your feet here i am sure . Wait till you see a debate on any controversial growing issue like " flush or not" , "dark periods for harvest ? " and the all time classic " which strain produces the biggest yield"...... All the big guns come out to play for those posts .heehee. Even i put a lab coat on to reply for them!!!!. lol. Enjoy the community Juana , you are among the good folk :passitleft:

one of the things with us tokers , jokers and smokers is , We are all so polite and thoughtful that we fear offending anyone else with every written response. lol
You will soon find your feet here i am sure . Wait till you see a debate on any controversial growing issue like " flush or not" , "dark periods for harvest ? " and the all time classic " which strain produces the biggest yield"...... All the big guns come out to play for those posts .heehee. Even i put a lab coat on to reply for them!!!!. lol. Enjoy the community Juana , you are among the good folk :passitleft:
:passitleft::thanks::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom