Help please! - Did I kill this off shoot?

spazcore

420-magazine-mobile624390975.jpg

These are clones I cut that I'm doing a small scale sog grow and just switched them to flower a few days ago.

I am doing an lst and I am also fimming I think it's called. I'm breaking off the new growth between fan leaves to top it I think it's fimming please correct me if I'm wrong it's my first actual indoor grow.

Ahywho, that guy has done nothing side I topped it. The stem is the result of a successful topping and when I did it again the fan leaves just ended up huge and nothing is growing a week later.

Also when I did these clones I monster cropped them and I don't think this one fully switched back to veg even tho it was in veg for 1 week at 24/7 light then 3 weeks of 18/6.

I really have hope for this girl as she is my mystery indica and her mom is sexy but stunted cuz I started her 2 months late lol....yea I'm horrible I know....

Help please!!!!!

Re: Help please!! Did I kill this off shoot?

My main concern is learning how to avoid this fuck up. Medicine is expensive here and if I can get it right to where I have anew crop every 3 months or so I never have to worry about buying anything but clones or seeds of I don't want more of what I have.

Back
Top Bottom