help please, first time grower

kozman

hey im a first time grower. needin some helpful info. im havein a few issues with my plants. bugs are eating my leaves overnight it seems.(i have my plants outside) what is a good pestocide to use or maybe natural mixture to get them lil *#@** off my plants. a few of my plants have yellowing of the leaves.. what could be my problem and how do i fix it? another thing is one of them is slightly withered looking. like its depressed (figured that be a good way to put it.) what could be the problem there. and it seems like a couple of them are perfectly fine. so im just rying to figure out what the deal is.
i also would like to know what would be the best fertilizer mixture for them. they are in the vegitative state. and i have used a few 13-4-5 spike strips for a couple of plants and i have used 6-18-6 liquid mixture for others, and then left a few just alone. im trying to figure out the best methods for a healthy, supple crop. anyone with any helpful answers please relpy..if needed i will post pics if it helps

use Neem Oil man and also get some ash from a firepit and sprinkle it on your plant. Neem is the shit and ash has been used for thousands of years. For natural fertilizer get some earth worm castings, bat guano, composted manure, bone and blood meal. They all have good natural nutrients. Also add some soap to your neem, Make sure its the right soap

For pesky insect problems a bug spray recipe that will help to make your plants happy and insect-free. It is easy to make and easy to use, and it improves with age because it gets more potent the longer it stands.

Inspect Spray
1 pint spring water
1 teaspoon Tabasco
2 large crushed garlic cloves

Combine ingredients in a container with a spray nozzle. For a serious bug problem add 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom