Help please first timer need to see where im at !!

WALAH BUDZ

Hey guys so my friend has given me some plants and i have no idea how old they are or anything really about them ive had them for about a week and ive been doing my research they seem to be doing well. One plant is about 4.5 ft tall and the other about 3.5 ft. I really need to invest in a microscope so i can see the reisen glands but for now i just have to check hairs. The smaller of the two plants seems to have more red hair on the buds , is it true the hairs will go back into the bud before its harvest time ? I believe the plants are in an early stage of flowering and i might need to 12/12 them with light and total dark to beef the flowering up. Im gonna try to post some pics of the plants here so you guys can see what you all think. Any advice will be helpful for me to yield something. anything is better than nothing ! THE SMALL PICS ABOVE THE WHOLE PLANTS IS THE BUD OF THE PLANTS
plant_147.jpg

plant_1_full.jpg

plant_239.jpg

plant_2_full1.jpg

You don't need a high power/price magnifying glass A 25 power will do nicely, try the toy section at WalMart or Target around $25 to $30.
Those hairs will get trichomes (a white sugary looking material) on them which turn tan at harvest.

The reason for different colored hairs might be that they are different strains. The hairs don't actually go back into the flower, rather the bud envelopes most of the hairs as the cola grows.

Don't know what strain they are, but they look awfully stretched out and low veg, lights might be way high or weak.

Thanks blue ! im pretty sure these were outdoor plants and now i have to keep them inside and im doing the best i can with lighting. They never really were bushy since i got them kinda tall and lanky, Im wondering if i should throw the ladies into a 24 darkness now to really induce the flowering hard, any advice guys ?

Heres a better pic of my smaller plant that i think is ready to harvest this is the top bud on the plant, Im hoping it isnt ready because there isnt very much on it but id rather get what i could than wait to long let me know what yall think.

close_13.jpg

I wouldn't be throwing the switch on the lights yet. They've a way to go to be really nice colas. The plant I've been raising has been in flower for about a month now and she still has a ways to go, but she's outside on my back steps. I've never grown inside, so I'm not real knowledgeable on inside growing.

Have you checked out the How to grow Marijuana page yet? There's a whole shit load of information there. Go to the top of the page; click on grow room, then click on the top subject. Also check out the Journals, both ongoing and completed. Loads of information on them. Fortunately I'm retired 'cause I've pulled three or four all nighters reading them.

I found out that all that aquarium gear that I wouldn't let my wife sell at her yard sale is just what I need for a GWC grow.
Hope what little I've been able to tell you is accurate and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom