Help please - leaves yellowing - browning falling off

zktaylor4

hey everyone im new to this site sorry if i posted in tjw wrong place. the leaves on the lower part of plant are yellowing-browning and falling off. they are on 18/6 light cycle i know that they have plenty of nitrogen. im pretty sure i overwaters them but i haven't been waterong them. could it be tht or maybe ph is off? i can post pics please help

Re: help please. leaves yellowing- browning falling off

a leaf or two falling off the bottom is not a bad thing or a big deal.

It is a very natural thing that happens.

If you are still worried feel free to take a picture and post it so that we can double check there is not a real problem with the plant.

thanks alot im just worred. im about to transplant them into real pots. i just tried posting pictures but it says i don't have any loaded. i dont know im going to try to figure it out and ill upload them

can anyone explain how to post pictures? i went to galleries like it says but the gallery page dont come up a mobile type screen does that hasall the pictures uploaded. i thought maybe if i clicked on a certain gallery it would give me the option but it dont it just has all the pictures. im on my smartphone it lets me do everything else so i don't think that's the problem. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom