Help Please - Male Plant?

Sharky88

I only use Feminized seeds so am not used to identifying male plants, but this looks like it's male to me. 4th Dimension Sativa Feminized Seeds. 2nd week of flower.

Are these buds forming or are these seed pods? If it is male, can I chop it now without it affecting my other plant? Picture attached. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sharky

Attachments

• 6-23-18.jpg
    6-23-18.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 225
I only use Feminized seeds so am not used to identifying male plants, but this looks like it's male to me. 4th Dimension Sativa Feminized Seeds. 2nd week of flower.

Are these buds forming or are these seed pods? If it is male, can I chop it now without it affecting my other plant? Picture attached. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sharky

MALE!!! Get it out ASAP! I can't tell if any of those pollen sacs have opened, yet, but hopefully not! :goodluck:

Sharky

Am I understanding correctly this asshole came from a feminized pack? If that is correct, have you contacted the seed supplier? Im curious on this, because I would be pissed if that happened to me.

Am I understanding correctly this asshole came from a feminized pack? If that is correct, have you contacted the seed supplier? Im curious on this, because I would be pissed if that happened to me.
And if so please name the seed bank...

It happens. I expect about 5% of my feminized plants to ultimately show male. This year there's one that could go either way providing a daily guessing opportunity that blooming in 2 or 3 months should terminate. I grow much more legally now than I use in San Diego's perfect conditions (now that June Gloom is done), 5 plants or 6 hardly matters. Let the guessing game continue.....

Back
Top Bottom