Help please, problem with budding

smokeymcsmoke

first id like to say hi to everyone here, longtime smoker, first time grower, (stuffs gettin too expensive to buy anymore lol) anyway any help would be appreciated, my plant is about 2 1/2 feet tall, its short and stocky i guess, and im interested in budding, i have it on a 12/12 light cycle in a closet with 3 power saver bulbs in 3 desk lamps clipped to side of the pot its in, anyway its been about 2 weeks and im not seeing anything flowering (budding?) yet, and i was wondering how long it takes till you start to see some results, im a patient man but, i just want to at least start seeing small buds and ill be happy, i dont have any pictures sorry about that, but if anyone could tell me how long until i will be able to see anything i would be so thankful, thanks for your help, and keep on smokin:bong:

Make sure the enclosure is light tight... This is very important especialy in the begining. Other wise it takes 2 - 4 weeks. Upping the phos. can help it trigger faster. Also go to home depot and by some 125 wat cfls (not the equivalents which are 23 or so watts) the big giant suckers in the box. They are next to the other cfls in the regular light bulb aisle. more light = more smoke

thanks for your help, i think it might be beginning to bud on the top of some of my leaf clusters there is a small whitish ball with all these white hair things growing off of it, is that budding? sorry im a complete grow noob, thanks in advance!

Sounds like it to me :cheesygrinsmiley:
Pics help,
which of these does it look like:
male-n-female.jpg

it looks the the second one, now on the very top of my plant, and few other places, there is a little cluster of white, and there is white hairs coming off of the cluster, they dont smell like weed or anything, im not sure if they are supposed to yet, they are in the 2nd week of 12/12 light cycle

im growing indoors so i dont think it matters, but, anyway, in the middle of my fan leaves there is a cluster of white hairs, is that where the bud forms?

you will not look much like the usual bud shots for about month to 2 months those day numbers on seedbank entries are the days flowering usually take to achieve mature buds this is on top of seedling time and veg growth time

by the way i think damago man got the color temperature numbers reversed talking about bulbs [isn't bluer light usually
5000- 7000 for color temp]

pray for patience and don't commit statutory pruning by cutting girls before they are old enough

Back
Top Bottom