Help please...question on hermie banana's

dmoney4201

i have a pretty little lady thats 4 and a half weeks into flower and i just noticed that there are some banana's on the top cola's....

my question is how soon can those banana's poof their pollen all over the place?? do i have days? or hours?? or is it to late if you can already see them.

i'm going to harvest that plant early....my other 3 have no signs yet. i just wanna know if i have time to let the plant ripe up alittle bit be4 i chop it. or is every hour with those banana's like walking the ledge of a building.

thanks for the help guys and gals!!!

i have a pretty little lady thats 4 and a half weeks into flower and i just noticed that there are some banana's on the top cola's....

my question is how soon can those banana's poof their pollen all over the place?

Yesterday.

? do i have days? or hours?? or is it to late if you can already see them.

i'm going to harvest that plant early....my other 3 have no signs yet. i just wanna know if i have time to let the plant ripe up alittle bit be4 i chop it. or is every hour with those banana's like walking the ledge of a building.

thanks for the help guys and gals!!!

Remove all male flowers immediately unless you want heavily-seeded cannabis instead of sin semilia.

Be vigilant. Some plants/strains will produce a few male flowers partway through the flowering period and more at or near the end - but others will continue to produce them here and there along the way.

dmoney4201 said:
60 views and nobody could offer any help yet??

Patience, grasshopper. This is a great site, but it's a web-forum not 1-800-POT-HELP live support. Most likely the majority of the views were from other people who want to learn (along with the usual searchbot views). One hopes that you put the waiting time to good use by removing ALL the male flowers that you could find. It'd suck if you wait too long and they're close enough to opening that your gentle squeeze when you're trying to remove one does the trick, lol (or one opens on its own "while your back is turned).

Grow emm out ur good if ur 4th week into flower dont worry about it. Pluck them and go on ...this happens with alot of strains dosent necessary mean ur gunna have any pollination and if u do there wont be many but that's a good thing the seeds will be feminized. Grow her out trust me I've been here done this. This is green crack (photoperiod) X Northern Lights (autoflower) X Topshelf(photoperiod)... a strain I crafted myself. I have experience with naners and ur good to grow her out;) no worries.. pluck them and dont worry about it

20230603_142848.jpg

1685954779587.png

This is a pic of the process of colloidal silver to cause hermies...a pic of the nanner would help if u could upload one

Grow emm out ur good if ur 4th week into flower dont worry about it. Pluck them and go on ...this happens with alot of strains dosent necessary mean ur gunna have any pollination and if u do there wont be many but that's a good thing the seeds will be feminized. Grow her out trust me I've been here done this. This is green crack (photoperiod) X Northern Lights (autoflower) X Topshelf(photoperiod)... a strain I crafted myself. I have experience with naners and ur good to grow her out;) no worries.. pluck them and dont worry about it

20230603_142848.jpg

1685954779587.png

This is a pic of the process of colloidal silver to cause hermies...a pic of the nanner would help if u could upload one
The thread is over a decade old. I think that plant is long gone! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom