Help please: question on those stinky banana's

dmoney4201

i have a pretty little lady thats 4 and a half weeks into flower and i just noticed that there are some banana's on the top cola's....

my question is how soon can those banana's poof their pollen all over the place?? do i have days? or hours?? or is it to late if you can already see them.

i'm going to harvest that plant early....my other 3 have no signs yet. i just wanna know if i have time to let the plant ripe up alittle bit be4 i chop it. or is every hour with those banana's like walking the ledge of a building.

thanks for the help guys and gals!!!:thanks:

sorry...i meant to post this in the FAQ's section but forgot i was looking at bud photos.... please relocate if possible.

Had the same question a friend told me that when they come out is a sign of it being in flower to long or stress to the plant can cause it ...I recently cut her down fearing the symptoms of bananas

a picture would help...I had heat stress and
mod_2540_web.jpg
mod_2537_web.jpg
Mod_6593_web.jpg
they turned Hermie..They never busted open, some I cut out with fine tipped scissors and some I left to watch...The Bananas just tried up and never opened up.

See I'm afraid if I leave them I won't be as lucky as you.... Those are great shots, and mine look just like that. Im just wondering though if those bananas do open, how long after you spot them do you have be4 they pollinate? thanks for the help mate!

The appearance of bannanas (single male flowers) late in flowereing is usually a sign of stress. A bunch of bannanas will likely open and cause problems. Single bannanas are less likely to open up and cause problems. Keep a close eye on them. They swell a little before they pop. If there are not too many you can pick them out with a tweezer.

Grow emm out ur good if ur 4th week into flower dont worry about it. Pluck them and go on ...this happens with alot of strains dosent necessary mean ur gunna have any pollination and if u do there wont be many but that's a good thing the seeds will be feminized. Grow her out trust me I've been here done this. This is green crack (photoperiod) X Northern Lights (autoflower) X Topshelf(photoperiod)... a strain I crafted myself. I have experience with naners and ur good to grow her out;) no worries.. pluck them and dont worry about it

20230603_142822.jpg

1685954420492.png

Back
Top Bottom