Help please: stage 4 cervical cancer oils?

Etak123

Hi I am 4 treatments in of my 6 chemos.
Discovered in august cervical uterus womb bladder and Bowel cancer with some on my lung, and my lymph nodes.

They’ve called it cervical and my halfway scan shows it has gone from my lung and I developed loads of lumps on my knicker line /side of groin and those have disappeared (they said they were lymph nodes).
When the doctor examined me, before they could feel it straight away at the entrance but now she couldn’t feel any when she examined me :) so I’m pretty happy about that.

I vape everyday, was using stardog and now I have apple sour something and skittles something haha

I am now getting some CCO and have been told to make suppositories with coconut oil, starting at 0.5g daily.

ive read a few things and am a bit lost,,, should I be taking supplements? If so which ones please xxx

if there’s anything you think would help me to know I would be very appreciated xxx

thank you so much in advance xxxx
Much love xxx

Omg you poor duck im sorry I can't help but I wish you all the best and good health in days to come cheers . Hope someone can help.

cbd / thc pills and suppositories can help to support. if you have to make do with gel cap pills they can also work as suppositories - there are applicators to help facilitate dosing.

everyone hypes cbd, and it is goodness, but the quiet truth is thc hates cancer as much if not more. a dual approach is better, and the best approach is whatever delivery method you can get to put the max of both right on top, or delivered direct, to the issue.

an easy method to make the base oils / meds can be done with an instant pot. make sure to give that a check if you have to make stuff yourself.

edit : oh yeah much :love: in the fight. you are not alone. there is a army. with an army, that has an army. many many armies.

Back
Top Bottom