Oneperfectluv

Hey there 420 network ,

Let me start off by introducing myself ,My name is Harley !
I am a 26 year old wanting too learn more about horticulture and cultivation !

I am working on my first grow ! I am already 3 months into vegitation,
I wanted to wait this long to flower, so I could find a suitible mother!
I belive for my first grow I have all FEMALES!!!
I have done good I think though for no help from anyone on my first grow!

Heres where I need some help guys ....

Something is going wrong and I am not compleatly sure why !!!!

My plants seem to be yellowing/withering and just coming right off from the bottom working
its way up !!!!

Now I started my plants off as seedlings in a mulch soil mix .
I know thats not what they should have been born into !
I do however know better next time :)

I have transplanted them all into MUCH Better soil "FoxFarm" Ocean Forest Floor
I did that when they were all about a foot tall ,cause I noticed they were not growing much at all,They were also getting sick ...
so I did my reasearch and got ALL the proper nutes and soil! After a proper flushing and giving them FoxFarm "Grow Big" and another transplant into bigger pots they flurished !!!
Three of them have almost hit 3 feet an the other is a little over three feet I just need to know what the cause of this could be caused from
and what I could do too stop it !!! Any help would be greatly appriciated !!!Also I have stoped giving my plants the foxfarm grow big...
only because I noticed all this started to happen why I started giving it too them.So I have flused them again and I am now giving them
Blue Mountain Organics

One Perfect Love too you all and below you can see pictures of my plants and what I am talking about !!!!

Thanks for the help in advance !!!!
Below are some pictures ..............

1904.jpg
2606.jpg

3535.jpg
4403.jpg

Also ...Just as of recently I have been noticing small little holes in my leaves ,could this be spider mites? If so .....What is the best way I can go about getting rid of them organically ? Will Tea Tree Oil Work ?

Thanks guys !!!!
Blessings and One perfect Love Always
:rollit::thanks::rollit:

Re: Help please!!!!!!!

Hey OnEPeRfEcTluV

Sorry brother but you should remove that huge picture. It will take a week for people on dial up to download it...lol

Lower leaves will always start to yellow...have you taken ph readings of your roots....do you have meters? Hows your ph and ec/ppms?
Flushing soil plants gives them a new start. To take a reading get a large plastic syringe and add some air line to the end. soak your soil until the water just starts coming out the bottom then use the syringe to pull the water to read from the bottom 2/3rd's of the pot...do six together and then take your readings.:thumb:

Thank you LedTester ....

Sorry about that massive picture !!!! No I do not have any meters at the moment ...spent all of my money on getting proper soil and mylar and GREAT nutrients for the plants !!! Also bought a 400w HPS with a ballast and some black plastic to build a good flowering room !!!
I am getting one at the beginning of the month when I will have some extra cash to play around with . Until then I am kinda screwed on a meter .Any idea of what I should do in this case ?

Also I have small little holes in some of the leaves on my plants ...I am thinking I got spider mites or some kind of dope eating insect . Will Tea Tree Oil help if Diluted ? I am trying to spend as little as possible at this point in time . I have already spent so much ...Just on the HPS and ballast alone !!!!

Thanks for any advice in advance !!!!

Harley :Rasta:

P.s. I am using ALL of the Blue Mountain Organic's Products....and it says that their products do not have enough electro conductivity to get any kind of reading from a PPM Meter !
Also I have been using tap water and letting it sit out for 24Hr + because I read that the PH would stay close to perfect . Is that true ? Thanks again !!!!

Thank you LedTester ....

Sorry about that massive picture !!!! No I do not have any meters at the moment ...spent all of my money on getting proper soil and mylar and GREAT nutrients for the plants !!! Also bought a 400w HPS with a ballast and some black plastic to build a good flowering room !!!
I am getting one at the beginning of the month when I will have some extra cash to play around with . Until then I am kinda screwed on a meter .Any idea of what I should do in this case ? Those things are important brother since it determines how your feeding your plants and their health on a daily bases. The other equipment is easy to get used and skimp out on but the meters to make sure everything is cool is needed and not that much. In a pinch get some ph strips to use and a digi thermometer that gives you the humidity is needed too.
Also I have small little holes in some of the leaves on my plants ...I am thinking I got spider mites or some kind of dope eating insect . Will Tea Tree Oil help if Diluted ? Holes or white specks,,,white specks are spider mites...you could see them under the leaves but if you mist your plants with water you would see cobwebs and the mites.If you have them and your going cheap use at most a teaspoon of dish soap (dawn is good for mites on your plants and fleas on your pets) in a litre of water. I am trying to spend as little as possible at this point in time . I have already spent so much ...Just on the HPS and ballast alone !!!! Yes brother but if you do whats right whats 10-14 oz worth to you?

Thanks for any advice in advance !!!!

Harley :Rasta:

P.s. I am using ALL of the Blue Mountain Organic's Products....and it says that their products do not have enough electro conductivity to get any kind of reading from a PPM Meter !
Also I have been using tap water and letting it sit out for 24Hr + because I read that the PH would stay close to perfect . Is that true ? Thanks again !!!! No problem...although leaving you water sit for awhile stabilizes it a bit gets rid of some chlorine and stuff the ph is diferent it needs to be a certain number...if you really want to get technical you should be contacting BMO and asking them what ph you should be feeding their nutes at for the soil you are using. they need not know what you growing and if they ask say anything or cumquats...lol

Back
Top Bottom