Help please

navar

Was up!?
I have 2 question, I really hope I can get some help.

I have a auto, getting 24h light, week 2 in bloom.

Lower leaf look helthy and is dark green, but new growth is very light green,
allmoste white!?

And sometimes, like 3-4h every day it looks sad,
all the new growth hanging, and even som older leaf hanging, not the old one.
And suddenly she looks happy again, but still with new growth is very light green,
allmoste white.

My secoend question is about micro nutrient. If I give them enzyemes, like Sensizym,
and extra CalMag, do I need to add any micro nutrients?

Thanx!

with an auto, it doesn't matter time, but I would let them sleep, so 12/12 or 18/6, but let them sleep for sure. As for the discoloration we need more info, can you give us some setup info?? temps? is ph correct? humidity? how often do you water? how often do you feed? any info would help as well as pics.

with an auto, it doesn't matter time, but I would let them sleep, so 12/12 or 18/6, but let them sleep for sure. As for the discoloration we need more info, can you give us some setup info?? temps? is ph correct? humidity? how often do you water? how often do you feed? any info would help as well as pics.

I can't upplode any photo :/
Pleas can I email it to you? Can you send a PM to me?

Really thank you very much!!

Info:
The PH is correct 6,0-6,5. Humidity is 50%. I dont over water ore over feed them. I use 35% - 50% of the recomended dose on the nutrient label. Loat of fresh air. 25-27 Celsius, but thy shown signs of heat-stress, even tho it's maximum 27 Celsius and a strong fan blow on them. Pleas chek it on FB. Look for Martin Navar, and they are my only phto.

Dam.. My fan is blowing on them strongly. I will correct.

Do you think its why it shows signs of "heat stress"?? And what do I do with the whit tips?

But pleas, a important quetion is if you add any extra micro nutrients if you use Enzymes??

I grow in my own mix. 40% light fetrilized vegtebal soil, 25% Coco, 10% Leca, 10% Perlite and 10% peat moss and 10%. I have big holes in all my pots. Like air pots. In that way I can never overwater and the roots get stronger and gets oxygen. I have soooooo massive production of root mass and rootsystems in my homemade soil air pots when I repalnt them ore harvets. A tip to every one who want massive helthy root, just make lot of holse in ALL YOUR POTS!!! Different sizes. And when I replant, I never pick out the plant from the its pot if the put is bigger then 4-5 liter (1,2 gallon). I have drilled lots of wholse before I plant it in its first pot, then when its time 4 replanting, I just rip of the bottom of the pot, its not so hard ifyou drill lot of wholes and plan for riping away bottom and littel bit up, and then I just put the pot in the new pot, and the new pot will stick up a bit.

Thanx for all help and tips!!! Sorry for my bad english :(
/M

fan is very slow now, and lower temp. but I am forced to move the light far beaway.... 90 cm. Is it not to far?

do you really think it is a humidity/wind/temp. problem? Can it not be lack of anytthing? PH? Even if the water have right ph, the soil maybe have wrong ph? 60% of my subtrat, the vegtabeal soil have 6,5-7,0 in ph 25% PH neutral like perlite and 15% the peat have 4,5-5,0 in ph. And I give them PH 7 in vegg and PH 6 in bloom. Can my soil mix and water together make the prblem?

Any one? Greatful for all answers!!

Back
Top Bottom