Help Please!

Prop420

Ok guys i have a bug problem they are small red bugs and they move pretty fast i wasnt thinking mites but need another growers input o nd im growing in soil

Ok guys i have a bug problem they are small red bugs and they move pretty fast i wasnt thinking mites but need another growers input o nd im growing in soil

They are spider mites. Different species then the black ones. You need to get some 100% Neim oil ASAP and use it on your plants. If this isn't feasible, go mix up a quarter cup of dish soap with 4 cups of water. Shake very well and spray everywhere & all over.. This buy's you time to go to the store and get neim oil! remember get 100% and then mix it with water then spray.. IF you can use some "yucca" with it, the better. This is a "water wetter".. Makes the dispersion of the water even.. (ppl use this in there water systems to help keep them from clogging) This will help get those mites off and not come back, especially when used in sync with 100% neim oil (You're in veg still I hope?)

Should i wait to spray in the am or do it now

You can wait. Didn't know she was asleep. Ya I would do it first thing in the morning.

(Also use your fingers to wipe them off if possible. using latex gloves works great to keep things sterile)

I'm a big fan of Neem, start early. If you're into bloom you can add a tsp to a gallon of water and get it in that way.... Take little longer but bugs don't like the taste of it....

Back
Top Bottom