Help please!

Pedro123

First time grower here and really could do with some help. My plants are in veg for 4 weeks and the lower leaves are drooping. The newer ones are looking healthy. Any ideas

420-magazine-mobile229858038.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Started in rockwool and now using 'coco potz'. Indoor grow. Temps maintained between 22-24 celcius. Humidity between 55-60%. Water ph'd

Sent from my D5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah mate i was recommended 'formulex' as its my first time and so i couldn't damage them? I ph it to 6.5. I just give them about a pint every few days using formulex every couple of waters

Hey Pedro 6.5 is a little high for coco, you need to be in the 5.6- 5.9 ph range, most try to stay about 5.8 and coco really need watered daily with nutes, start at about 1/4 dose and water till you get run off. Try that a few days and see how that does, do you have any calmag, you will need it. Dont know anything about formulex:volcano-smiley:

Hey Pedro 6.5 is a little high for coco, you need to be in the 5.6- 5.9 ph range, most try to stay about 5.8 and coco really need watered daily with nutes, start at about 1/4 dose and water till you get run off. Try that a few days and see how that does, do you have any calmag, you will need it. Dont know anything about formulex:volcano-smiley:

i agree with this

im first time ever using coco my self but have read plenty and hope its enough to get me through , i grow soil mostly but fancy a change from the norm :)

Back
Top Bottom