Help please

KickinIt420

received_719545458221827.jpeg
received_719545934888446.jpeg
First time grower....and boy is this rocket science or what? Just a few days ago...everything as far as I know looked great....I think. I will post a pic from Jan 8th...and right now. This morning it showed signs of what I thought was mag deficiency. Took a nap and woke up to this....prior to nap I added a little epsom salt mixed in water.....so challenge 1....how do I add two pics?...I think i got it....

Re: help, please

Which pic did you wake up to the droopy one? And if yes how much water did you feed what was your ph and ph run off and what nutes did you feed and are lights on or off currently

Bag seed....good stuff though. 4-100 watt l.e.d. (style that looks like incandescent) 4- 100 watt cfls and 2 -120 watt l.e.d. floods...and a 70 hps. It is what I had laying around. Nute I have and been using are bat guano and Neptune's harvest.

How much water and what was ph and ph run off and ppm/ec

And is that lights off pictures? And did you feed right before lights off?

Ok lights run from 11pm to 5 pm right now. This ph thing is new. But when I woke up to the droopy plant I figured flush. When I flushed it came out around 6.5. My cheap ph meter isn't digital. It comes from the tap at 7.0.

6.5 is within range for soil targets for soil are 6 to 7. I think you over watered. But i could be wrong. I know she definitely isnt under watered. It also could be root bound but doubt that would come on so quickly. I dont think its a def.

What are your temps and your humidity? ? Its could be to hot and humid

Try to bring your temps down a lil. I personally veg at 78 degrees. And flower at 74 degrees. With lights on. I veg with rh at 70 percent and flower at 30

And definitely dont add anymore water give her a lil bit to see if you over watered. Google over watered cannabis then press images at the top and youll see similarities with urs

Ok will do. Before I flushed in a panic. She was almost dry. With the exception of the cup of water with a sprinkle of epsom salt. I'm hoping at this point it perks back up...then I'm thinking try out flowering. Get a full spectrum crash course in this, lol thanks for the help!

Again this is a quick diagnosis, its not a definite, if the problem keeps up tomorrow message angerbird or cultivator

What do you think of transplanting it and the addition of an air pump some how?
Air pump? Arent you in soil?? Air pumps i use in hydro only if you want air to your roots in soil get a fabric smart pot at least 5 gallons and FFOF OCEAN FOREST, its a hot soil so no nutes for 3 to 4 weeks

Completely new to this. But i was thinking I could run hose off a fish air pump I have to a couple of the drain holes I have in the pot. Yes it's soil. But i have stones on the bottom. My theory is it would help dry it out.

Back
Top Bottom