Help please

HazeBlaze0

Hello, I'm looking for advice.

This is my first time growing and I have set up a small closet grow with 9 super lemon haze cuttings in 6.5 pots. I have been vegging for 2 weeks 24hrs on. I am limited for time/space and want to put my grow into flowering phase. I have read that the plant grows for 3 weeks during the start of flowering phase as it goes through its transition phase from vegging. Also I read that it's safe to put cuttings into flowering early Bcz they are already mature.

My overall question is:

is it safe for me to put my 2 week old baby into flowering.

If yes, how long do I flower for? (bearing in mind it's a small closet grow)

If no, then how long should I wait until I put her into flowering?

You can put any age plant on 12/12 and start flowering. The length of time to maturity will be determined by the strain. 6 weeks. 8 weeks. Sometimes longer.

Miracle Grow owner is taking over

Yes it's safe. Because they're clones they are mature and ready to flower. If they were grown from seed they'd have to grow a few more weeks before being mature enough to start flowering. After three weeks of 12/12 they'll have gotten much taller, changed shape a little, and be showing small flowers.
SLH is supposed to take roughly about ten weeks to flower. Don't be surprised if it takes 11 though.

Back
Top Bottom