Help please

solares2256

Hi guys
I have 3 autoflowers 2 criticals and one akpeace....i had 50 watt of led light on them for 20 days then i got two 100 watt led so they have 250 watts of led light now ...they are 35 days but from the day 20 the leaves started to get light green from the bottom leaves now they are full lime green ...i boght a ph pen and flushed them with phd water .one of them got ok and is growing but two are still bad and are stopped in time ���� they show signs of nutrients burnt and deficiency at the same time i don know what to do ...they are 35 days but 20 cm . Plz help.

what are u growing them in ?

you should give run down and explanation of everything you've done so far in order to get feedback that is specific to your plants and situation.

.... thats strieght 100% Thrips.No explaination needed. They are like crips, but kill your plant instead of you.
420-magazine-mobile1316835344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi guys
I have 3 autoflowers 2 criticals and one akpeace....i had 50 watt of led light on them for 20 days then i got two 100 watt led so they have 250 watts of led light now ...they are 35 days but from the day 20 the leaves started to get light green from the bottom leaves now they are full lime green ...i boght a ph pen and flushed them with phd water .one of them got ok and is growing but two are still bad and are stopped in time they show signs of nutrients burnt and deficiency at the same time i don know what the fuck to do ...they are 35 days but 20 cm . Plz help.
IMG 6250 – imgbb.com
IMG 6254 – imgbb.com
IMG 6264 – imgbb.com
IMG 6265 – imgbb.com
IMG 6266 – imgbb.com
Hi dude,does your causin grow as well?i talked to him last night.he really loves u.u know?your plants will be fine if u go and get some calmag from him,you are the best farmer ever. . .

Sent from my SM-N915F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom