Help Please

Yes.. they are outdoor.. don't understand what you are asking me?
Any street lights around ? Also hope none of your other neighbors are growing males it can spread 3000 miles I was told I’d say more a km or two depending on winds and all anyways just be aware of street lights. Bugging them at night .

Do you know what your temps are outside rh and actually temperature?

Any street lights around ? Also hope none of your other neighbors are growing males it can spread 3000 miles I was told I’d say more a km or two depending on winds and all anyways just be aware of street lights. Bugging them at night .

Do you know what your temps are outside rh and actually temperature?
No street lights we on a small holding and I doubt any of my neighbours are growing lol :) but you never know.. its very dark and no lights to bother them.. temps have been very warm for the past 10 days or so.. 30/35 degrees C..

No street lights we on a small holding and I doubt any of my neighbours are growing lol :) but you never know.. its very dark and no lights to bother them.. temps have been very warm for the past 10 days or so.. 30/35 degrees C..
Yeah too high temps and not as strong as genetics maybe can lead to stress stress leads to hermie

Back
Top Bottom