Help please!

I hope the @GrimReefer513 comes back and knows that we're rooting for him and he's never alone.

Right, it's a shame that I'm throwing my extra away, because I can't give it away.
What a waist of good medicine.

In Canada your allowed to give it away as long as that person is 18 yrs old. Same idea as buying alcohol, I can buy it or make it and give it away, but If I sell it, DOOM will come lol

We can also carry 1OZ on our personal while outside on the go and we are not limited to the amount we can store at home... I noticed that some states only allow you to store up to 10oz at home, is your state like this?

Hey guys thanks for all your help. I still haven't come up with a solution. I think I'm gonna buy a ticket to Denver. They seem to have the most resources for someone in my position. Suicide almost sounds like a freedom from my whole situation. I'm just being honest. I have a son though and I'm religious so I suppose that will never be an option... besides I enjoy life too much when I'm happy. It's just really fuckin tough right now. I'm almost ready to stand on a corner and beg for work cuz I'm not a bum. Idk. I've done so much research I dont think I can do anymore.... seems my best option is just to pick a city and pray.... if I had someone willing to give me a chance anywhere I'd just go but I dont trust people for the most part... not many people think like I do with nothing but the best intentions on their mind. As soon as I harvest my one plant I have I'm out of here. You guys have been my only crutch. My only help. Sad but true.... just ready to give up....

they just don't care about people like me nobody does.

We do.
I know the hell you went through to get to the point where you’re making a post like this.
You’re not alone.
Have you come across this thread, GR?

Tap on that to follow through with some reading. If you’d like to chat over there about stuff you’ll find a lot of hands come out to catch you fall.

Keep your strength. It was hard to reach out, but now you are here. Stay around.

Thanks DD. :hug:

@GrimReefer513, the tapering thread has been a valuable resource for getting free from the hell of prescription pain relievers. I encourage you to stop and let the gang gather ‘round to help you find a solution. We’ve seen great success with including high doses of CBD in the tapering regimen. The guys have many suggestions they can offer.

You’re never alone. Let us help. :hug:

Thanks for coming over DD and Sweet Sue, I saw this in the morning and didn't know what to do.

There's a lot to unpack here, @GrimReefer513 , so forgive me for a moment while I do that.

First, whatever your legal troubles are you want to sort that out prior to leaving the state. No use in getting somewhere and getting your life together only to have something ruin the whole thing. I don't have to know any details, just get it sorted out if it isn't already.

I'm sorry you feel so bad that you would consider suicide but it gives me hope that you realize this situation and these problems are temporary. I urge you to seek mental health services now. You need help and support. You can do this, but going it alone is not the best way. You can call the crisis hotline at 1-800-273-8255 . If you are still considering harming yourself then have someone drive you to the emergency room now.

I can't help with job or living information. I'm not sure what to tell you there. You do have people here rooting for you and willing to do what small part we can.

Take a deep breath and focus your energy on positive thoughts. Think about who you can trust for the type of help you need. Give them a call. If that doesn't work then try the next one on the list. Keep trying.

We can listen and offer ideas but ultimately we are limited in our ability to help. We do care and want to to succeed in your efforts, though.

What help or advice can we offer that might help?

There's a lot to unpack here, @GrimReefer513 , so forgive me for a moment while I do that.

First, whatever your legal troubles are you want to sort that out prior to leaving the state. No use in getting somewhere and getting your life together only to have something ruin the whole thing. I don't have to know any details, just get it sorted out if it isn't already.

I'm sorry you feel so bad that you would consider suicide but it gives me hope that you realize this situation and these problems are temporary. I urge you to seek mental health services now. You need help and support. You can do this, but going it alone is not the best way. You can call the crisis hotline at 1-800-273-8255 . If you are still considering harming yourself then have someone drive you to the emergency room now.

I can't help with job or living information. I'm not sure what to tell you there. You do have people here rooting for you and willing to do what small part we can.

Take a deep breath and focus your energy on positive thoughts. Think about who you can trust for the type of help you need. Give them a call. If that doesn't work then try the next one on the list. Keep trying.

We can listen and offer ideas but ultimately we are limited in our ability to help. We do care and want to to succeed in your efforts, though.

What help or advice can we offer that might help?

The last thing anybody who as actually shares these kinds of things with people wants to hear is the damn suicide hotline I've been praying and a good friend showed up with a blunt out of nowhere. I trust in God fully. Even in the worst times like today God gave me a way and led me to you guys I'm no bible thumper but I damn sure ain't gonna commit suicide. I just seriously feel that way when things get hard and you dont have anyone there for you. And I felt grateful enough to actually share that with you guys since you were the only ones here for me. Atleast you guys aren't bots

We can help you finish your plant Grim!
You have any pictures of your baby?
I only keep two Smuckers jelly jars, I burn the rest in the outdoor wood stove when the wind is blowing the right direction. Lol

The last thing anybody who as actually shares these kinds of things with people wants to hear is the damn suicide hotline I've been praying and a good friend showed up with a blunt out of nowhere. I trust in God fully. Even in the worst times like today God gave me a way and led me to you guys I'm no bible thumper but I damn sure ain't gonna commit suicide. I just seriously feel that way when things get hard and you dont have anyone there for you. And I felt grateful enough to actually share that with you guys since you were the only ones here for me. Atleast you guys aren't bots

My spouse committed suicide, it hurt me worse than it hurt her.

That was ten years ago, and I can never un-see that.
I'm so glad that God is in your life and now you have us too. :green_heart:

Minnesota is getting there and it's frustrating destroying good medicine that I just want to give away.
That turned into a bit of problem up here in the Great White North. Everybody's allowed to grow up to 4 plants in Ontario.... so they are. I have a hard time finding anyone that wants it around here, they've all got a closet, or a garage, or a garden, or a greenhouse.
:passitleft:

Hey Grim, what's up buddy? Not a peep for two weeks. Talk to us. What's the word man?

Maybe he's on the road, hopefully he's hasn't been picked up again on some boggist charge.
I hope he pops back in to let us know, Hey Grim, you're part of our 420 family now, check back in when you can.
I hope your plant is flourishing, so you'll have your meds soon.
How about and plant update or maybe a photo of her.
Remember, Grim, God has your back especially in the hard times and you have folk's here praying for you and your son every day. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom