Help please!

Hey guys I just wanna say I owe you loving strangers a piece of my soul. I was really really depressed. I was making all the right choices in life the system though is so fucked up for someone like me it makes it impossible to get by and do the right things. I could go into more detail about that but I dont have time right now. I haven't got on and I've just been barely maintaining my plant. Well that's a lie I love my plant I just haven't been as attentive as I should be. But ANYWAY. thank you guys so much for being here you all saved my life. Seriously if it wasnt for your kind words idk where I'd be. I have no family nobody in my life except one person and thank God for them. I love growing n smoking so much if it wasnt for my passion for medicinal marijuana id be so lost in this world. It really does keep the stress and the full weight of the world off you. As for my plants I gave the baby to my neighbor and its flourishing he has a grow room and I dont so with winter approaching I had to make a decision. My main one though is flourishing so well! Its stinky, sticky, frosty, all the good signs of a great crop! I've been doing so much research and with all of your guys help my baby is in great shape. So seriously people in here. If you were kind enough to say something supportive regardless of what's going on in your life and if you had my back even though maybe you felt like you shouldve said something criticizing I thank you with all my heart. Oh yea I started a new job yesterday. I prayed and prayed and my prayers were answered I was in a very dark place and I want you people that helped me to seriously take a step back n be proud of yourself. Know that you just may have saved a life out here. Dont downplay it. Idc what anybody says you all are amazing people and the marijuana community of people who are truly social and supporters of medicinal are the best group of people I've come to find in my 28 years on this planet. I'm eternally grateful I'm bout to take a pic for you guys n I'll check back in after work. I cant thank you all enough. Have a beautiful day everybody and God bless!!

Pics

Attachments

• 20190924_065145.jpg
    20190924_065145.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 20190924_065114.jpg
    20190924_065114.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 20190924_064951.jpg
    20190924_064951.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 20190924_064937.jpg
    20190924_064937.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 232
thanks bro i got a huge question. its about 50% red hairs at this point i sstill need to check the tri combs however im at the end of a dry spell and the temp just dropped here in about 2 days its gonna rain and i know a lot of water at this stage is bad especially since ive already had a small sign of bud rot i took care of it but idk if i should pull it before the rain or wait?!?!?!?! please help bro

thanks bro i got a huge question. its about 50% red hairs at this point i sstill need to check the tri combs however im at the end of a dry spell and the temp just dropped here in about 2 days its gonna rain and i know a lot of water at this stage is bad especially since ive already had a small sign of bud rot i took care of it but idk if i should pull it before the rain or wait?!?!?!?! please help bro

That's a hard question.

If you think that youre going to lose her, than pull her.

Make sure you spray her with a peroxide solution first and cut off all bud rot and throw it away.

If you need anything else please find me in my 'Bloom Room", because I almost went to bed before I saw you request.

Just click on the big green link below, if I'm sleeping or working somebody will come to your aid over there.

You're invited, so come over, happy harvest to you. :party:

Good news GrimReefer. :hug::hug::hug:

You heard it before, but it bears repeating: you’re part of our family now. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom