Help please

Diyandimitrov

One of my greenhouses.i fliped them at October 10and2 days ago that happened. The temperature outside was 31 f. I got the heater inside but it look like can't help enough. I think they get frozen. What it's look to you guys ?

Attachments

• IMG_20191101_175711.jpg
    IMG_20191101_175711.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20191101_175653.jpg
    IMG_20191101_175653.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 63
One of my greenhouses.i fliped them at October 10and2 days ago that happened. The temperature outside was 31 f. I got the heater inside but it look like can't help enough. I think they get frozen. What it's look to you guys ?
Even after you get the room temp back up...the soil will still be much colder. It takes longer for it to get back up to normal. Hope they bounce back for you.

31 F should not kill them, but they do look sad

Are you serious? 31 f will kill them. If the temp stays under 40 f then dont expect them to live. I dont see how youre going to heat an area that big unless you have propane heaters running. Ive lost plenty of plants indoor and outdoor to cold temps.

I kill them on my own. I need to take the greenhouses down. But they wasn't dead totally they just wast stun. Something like... zombies not dead and dry but they stay like that for a week so I kill the. But my other one are alive still. And look good just my buds are really small but I don't have good sun there and no lights

Back
Top Bottom