Help please

Thanks guys, in another thread i also ask if this could be the first sign of thirsty plant?

IMG-20201130-WA0024.jpg
it could also be a sign of an overwatered plant. Tell me about your watering methods, like what you use to determine that it is time to water, and how much water you give when it is time. It sounds like you need to learn the "lift the pot" method and that you need to learn about my ideas on the need for a wet/dry cycle. The link to proper watering is in my signature lines. Good luck!

I read your thread about watering, we were over watering (every day 250ml to 500ml for plant). After reading your thread we stopped to water Thursday. The plant looks still fine but we want to be sure to dont wait too much.

Also for the next grow we would like to understand a bit more about the rigth soil (we used biobizz all mix this time no nutrients) so any advice or guidance to were to look would be appreciated.

Also for the next grow we would like to understand a bit more about the rigth soil (we used biobizz all mix this time no nutrients) so any advice or guidance to were to look would be appreciated.
Are you planning on using any nutrients? What's in that soil won't last more than 3-4 weeks I don't think. Then you'll start having problems if you aren't providing anything.

No, at the moment we are no planning in nutrients, basically before i join here i follow the instructions of my brother in law who use to do critical +2.0 in pot with all mix biobizz and no nutrients.

I read your thread about watering, we were over watering (every day 250ml to 500ml for plant). After reading your thread we stopped to water Thursday. The plant looks still fine but we want to be sure to dont wait too much.
Many times I have met people who think they are following my method, and it sounds like you are one of them who are trying, but are afraid to take it as far as I recommend, as in your comment, "want to be sure to dont wait too much."
The entire point of my method is to stress the plants. You want them to run out of water. When they sense they are running out of water, they grow new roots, so as to find more water. If you don't take your weeds to this point, they become lazy, not having to seek out water, and their root systems do not grow nearly as much as a properly watered plant.

If you are not thinking that you must be killing your plants at the end because the soil has pulled away from the sides and appears to be as dry as the sahara desert, then you are probably overwatering.

if your human senses upon lifting the container can feel ANY water weight at all... not just lighter, but ANY water weight at all, and you water anyway, you are probably overwatering.

If the leaves are not all lifting up in a "praying" position, reaching up to the lights, at least during most of the daytime, you are probably overwatering.

if you have never walked into the room to see every leaf on your vegging plant drooping as if it were about to die, you are probably overwatering.

Lastly, if you don't think you are being just a little bit cruel to your girls, then you are probably overwatering.

No, at the moment we are no planning in nutrients, basically before i join here i follow the instructions of my brother in law who use to do critical +2.0 in pot with all mix biobizz and no nutrients.
I'll be very surprised if you don't need to add anything but happy to be proven wrong. Biobizz state you don't need to add anything for a couple of weeks and looking at their nutrient schedule for all mix it's light on N through the entire schedule but the flowering weeks have a normal dose of bloom nutrients added. Suggests to me that the soil will maybe provide enough N through the grow but lack PK for flowering.

Never trust a brother in law, or a sister in law either for that matter, when it comes to garden or fishing stories. Your BIL secretly wants to be better than you and probably is going to "forget" to tell you about some of the other special things he does to the grow to make it work better than yours.

Sure, you can grow in several of the soils for a while, when they still mostly need Nitrogen... that is easy, even a hardware store potting soil can do that. The trick is when they reach bloom and they start needing massive amounts of elements that were not preloaded into that soil. It is also silly to think you are going to grow a big hugely producing plant, or even a decently producing plant, without providing fertilizer. If you want to grow big, you have to make an effort. If you want to go cheap, you will end up with a cheap amount of product as a result. You get out of this what you put into it... magic only works in the movies.

I am no longer recommending Megacrop to new growers because of the need to be able to dial in the dosage of the fertilizer based on a visual understanding of what the plant should look like. Megacrop assumes that you can not only tell the proper color of the leaves, but then can correctly diagnose any deficiencies or lockups that occur from using an incorrect dosage of their products. Yes, they claim it to be easy, and just mix one thing all the time ... easy peasy... but that ease doesn't matter if your plants end up having problems.

And... they refuse to sponsor this forum.

So I recommend a much better product, and organic to boot! And, they ARE a sponsor of the leading cannabis forum in the world, 420 Magazine. Please give @GeoFlora Nutrients a good look. Simply apply 8 oz of granules per gallon to the top of your soil once every two week, and water normally between. No need to pH adjust or do anything else. It really doesn't get easier than this.

Ok but what’s under the moquette? Is it wood floor or concrete slab?

cfl is good for starting seeds or small plants but its not good for flowering, that’s better left to hps or more efficient white LED. Check out our sponsors, they offer discounts but Mar Hydro, Budget LED and NextLight all can be seen in many journals here. Watch out for the cheap ones on the ’zon rain forest site. Always look at the true wattage draw from wall, the sponsor sites all tell what the coverage area is on their various models

there’s lots of ways to water, but a small quart sprayer works well because you can water just the edges small amounts at at time to tease roots to outside edges, and a sip around the main stalk. But about 1/2 liter per plant and see how it goes then let her go dry for about 5 - 6 days
Flowered under 450w cfl dual spec.
image (4).jpg
20190929_174152.jpg
20201203_162456.jpg
20201203_101012.jpg
20201127_114321.jpg
20201125_091503.jpg
20201125_091753.jpg

My 2 cents = no leaf removal, but think she is thirsty now. Light is her food, nutes are her vitamins, even damaged leaves bring in food. Also when I zoomed on your pics I saw some white spots, looks like bugs, maybe aphids? If you’ve got white debris on your leaves better check closely, aphids shed their old carcass on leaves as they mature

Back
Top Bottom