Help please

I’m guessing you are asking about raising the light? That steel cable is taking up a lot of unnecessary space. I would use extra rope ratchets and go straight to the fixture bypassing the steel cable, or get another shorter steel cable.

Concerned about the white spots on your leaves in 2nd pic.... possibly critters but definitely deserves closer inspection. Snip a leaf, but don’t squish it - have you got jewelers loupe or mini microscope or equivalen? If not download smartphone app called magnifyer. Put leaf on table prop phone for stability, use app to take digital microscope pics and check both front & back side of leaf. Look for bugs or microscopic eggs

might want to inspect main stalk, aphids often hang out there.... could just be debris or ash etc but better safe than sorry

The entire point of my method is to stress the plants. You want them to run out of water. When they sense they are running out of water, they grow new roots, so as to find more water. If you don't take your weeds to this point, they become lazy, not having to seek out water, and their root systems do not grow nearly as much as a properly watered plant.
OP, please commit the above to memory.

Think about where these plants live, naturally. Where they were genetically 'born'.
Afghanistan. Yea, there's a garden spot. Blistering hot and freezing cold and almost no water on the surface. Plants don't do well there ... but Cannabis does.
Asian Steppes. Mostly swamp. Cold swamp.
Africa. Ten months of drought every year, then torrential rains. Yet Cannabis thrives.

They don't respond well to 'love'.
You've been warned.
You'll either believe us and give your plants what they need and they'll thrive; or you'll give your plants what YOU need ... and they'll be unhealthy.
It's up to you.

LoL. See you then ...

Back
Top Bottom