help please

Hieroglyphe

hey im on my first grow and im 1month and 19 days into flowering the top cola is getting almost as big as a pop can the thing is that ive taken some of the smaller bud just to taste it ( i just couldnt wait) and i foud a seed in them ??? wtf a darn seed it was with i started flowering with 3 plant 2 of them ended up male si ui cuted them asap and the female showed her sex almost 3 or 4 days after i cuted away the male no flower on the femel while the male where present and now i found a seed

is she gonna turn into seeds if i wait to long should i harvest her now to keep the seed count down ??????

hey the dark time is as dark as it can be its in an empty closet in a room that nobody use so these not even a light bulb in the room there is only a smal window with blind close in front so i would says its pretty dark the variety im growing is called top gornot i tried to find information on it but never did so i dunno about the flower time i have a pretty good pic of the top cola but i cant post attachement

A) You didn't get the males out fast enough and they pollinated part of your plant.

B) Your plant was a hermaphrodite and pollinated itself. Look on the bright side.
The seeds are 100% female because nature took over and hermed your plant to create seeds. Or, the not so bright side. Your plant hermed due to poor growing enviorments. IE erradict light cycles, poor nutrition, heat stress etc. If this happens the the seeds will be female with possible hermaphrodite tendancies.

Back
Top Bottom