Help - Problems with seedlings spots and discoloured

Ok..that sounds a bit random from the guy at the shop.ha ha
He might be on the level, but might be worth a second opinion.
There's loads of dedicated soils for cannabis that definitely tell you whats EXACTLY in or not in your soil.
Have a look on the famous Internet shopping site, they got some great soils on there. I use plant magic soil myself, great stuff with nothing in it and guess what it says on the packet its got nothing in it.lol.

So yeah try and raise the ph in the soil by running plain water 6.5-6.8 through it.
But make sure you let them dry out after, that's important, they like wet, dry cycles.

If it carries on though bud, I think that man may be chatting a bit (don't wanna say s#@t, but)?

Did you find out the PH of your water out the tap?

Ok..that sounds a bit random from the guy at the shop.ha ha
He might be on the level, but might be worth a second opinion.
There's loads of dedicated soils for cannabis that definitely tell you whats EXACTLY in or not in your soil.
Have a look on the famous Internet shopping site, they got some great soils on there. I use plant magic soil myself, great stuff with nothing in it and guess what it says on the packet its got nothing in it.lol.

So yeah try and raise the ph in the soil by running plain water 6.5-6.8 through it.
But make sure you let them dry out after, that's important, they like wet, dry cycles.

If it carries on though bud, I think that man may be chatting a bit (don't wanna say s#@t, but)?

Did you find out the PH of your water out the tap?
Haha yeah well the guy was from Bunnings our big garden warehouse stores here. But yeah definitely going to look into soils more. And havent hot ph tester for water. The ph test kit i could only get was for soil.
2a7f10cb6139d775ff62b01fa388b63c.jpg

Yeah mate, this stuff can be usefull, but you need to know the ph of the water your putting in the soil.
I take it this place is a general gardening place, as useful as these places can be, they're selling stuff for house plants.to tell you the truth doubt that bloke knows whats in the soil.
You got to get more cannabis specific stuff or shop advice.
The rain forrest Internet shop has some good stuff for cheap.
Have you got a proper grow shop local?..may even be worth a travel to the next town, if you can.

If you can't get a ph meter for water of the Internet then I used to get a test kit with drops and test strip (like your soil test kit) from an aquarium shop for fish..
Also swimming pool maintenance shops also sell water ph kits.

Start taking what that bloke at the shop says with a pinch of salt..what he sells is good for tomatoes.

Back
Top Bottom