Help - Runt plant - Yellowing leaves

Happyjoy

hi everyone.
so ive got this runt seedling here.
shes about almost 5 weeks old, and barely growing ever so slowly. shes realy small, with super small internodes.
she was topped at about 2 weeks of growth. after getting the third set of leaves.
shes got little new growths coming out at the internodes like a bigger sized plant would but everything is so small, and moving so slowly.
and she has yellowing of lower leaves almost completely yellow. and upper leaves are also on the lighter side.

PICS OF RUNT:
IMG_37365.JPG
IMG_37326.JPG

HERES PICS OF SAME GENETICS, PLANTED ONE WEEK EARLIER (almost 6 weeks old)
IMG_37386.JPG
IMG_37394.JPG

any ideas what i can do ?
im trying my best not to overwater...

Even though both plants have received the same stuff they aren't the same. Looks to me like the runt is lacking somthing. Bottom leaves tell me that along with the slight saggy look. I bet you figure out what she needs and she'd explode.

Looks like either she needs more N in her nutes or there's a pH problem stopping her from being able to eat her food. One or the other. To make it easy I would flush her. Flush her with 3X the capacity of the pot. If that's a half gallon pot then run 1 and a half gallons through it. That will flush out any bad shit in the soil like salts. To the last bit of the water in the flush add 1/2 strength nutes and then let her be until she dries out even if that takes a week.
That's what I would do. It's worth a try to save her. Her leaves will sag for a bit after the flush but they will perk back up in about 1 day. After that I bet you see growth.

I would flush her with NON pH'ed distilled or RO water only.

Are you sure she's not root-bound? New cannabis grower myself, but I have seen other plants look stunted next to their brothers/sisters, only to discover they were growing major roots. Once potted up they bounced back

I don't know anything about plants in soil, but my last grow, I planted 5 seeds. One was consistently about 60% smaller than the others. It had the same number of nodes, leaves, everything - just miniature. Once they started flowering, it hermed and turned out male (it was showing female at first). These were feminized seeds. I don't know what kind of seeds you used, but maybe it's that - it's just a faulty genetic copy, a fluke plant. Yours, though, given the yellowing on the leaves, it might fix itself if it could eat properly. I would try to flush it, make sure it's not root bound, and give it a few days to recover before refeeding it.

Yeah, Cannabis ain't tomatoes so I was giving my limited knowledge. And stress can induce Hermaphrodites(as my friend told me). I have saved runt tomato seedlings that have actually done very well. Plants sometimes focus on different things. Repotting, adjusting PH and not over watering/fertilizing can be a Hail Mary in some cases

Back
Top Bottom