Help save GDP!

GoodGrnMeds

We have a lovely GDP on day 55 and she has crabs/mites ... I know I can't really get her wet with any sprays, ie., neem oil, bugbuster, Avid, etc., :hmmmm:
Does anyone have a remedy for my girl? :scratchinghead: I've read about blow drying her, picking them off... literally :scratchinghead: , but nothing safe that really slows them down during bloom.

I moved her away from the rest of the the ladies for fear she would contaminate them. :cool: Any help would be greatly apreciated :allgood:

I kinda figured that there were'nt to many option's. I did lightly spray her down with just plain water... Mites hate water! I did it early in the day so she could dry off from the nice warm sun. Seemed to help quite a bit.

This will be the last time I grow this strain of Purple, 3 times straight she has been the only one to get mites...! Weird shit! Everybody else is fine... The Lavender, Kush, Straberry Cough, Black Domina, Soda Pop, Train Wreck, Chronic and Grape Fruit are all fine... I mean yummy! :cool:

It's all good, :allgood: To many other beautiful ladys getin ready to finish up to worry about the one. Just thought one of you experts might have come up with a solution by now. Thanks guys and gals!

This will be the last time I grow this strain of Purple, 3 times straight she has been the only one to get mites

In that case why not just grow a few of those on the outside of your garden to keep the mites occupied, that is if your outdoors. Sounds like they prefer that plant so just give it to em, lol. A nice diversion tactic. I've heard of growers doing this I believe.

Back
Top Bottom