Help seedling trouble!

That Ninja

Hi I have 3 seedlings 2 of which got shriveled at the stem or root coming from the seed the root is about to inches long where exposed to light / air and one fell over so I pulled the seed cover off that one as someone told me 2 the other 2 haven't popped out yet what's wrong :eek:

Unfortunately I don't know and they where wattered.. They where AK47 but I deemed them beyond salvage so I threw them in my yard :( now I am down to 1 seedling but thankfully it seems to be very healthy do you think it was because they couldn't push of there shells?

Yes! But the weird part is they where all perfectly healthy !! Then 2 just like died off all of a sudden the where under 2 26 watt 6500 cfl's and they got some sun light just the day before

Re: Help seedling trouble!!

Wow, you said they got some SUN light the day before Ninja? If these were just 2" seedlings, that might've been too much direct light way too soon, and it really doesn't take long at all (especially if left unsupervised) to cook a baby outside. Best to keep them inside under mild lighting until they develop stronger root and leaf structures before acclimating them to the sun.

That's just my guess bud. Pray your surviving baby is a strong, healthy female that will mother countless generations of clone... :grinjoint:

- CP

Back
Top Bottom