Help selecting a strain

Hydroponic1

My setup: 250 watt switcable HPS/MH, NFT system 6 plants max (I normally run 4) 2.5' x 2.5' x 8' area under screen 10" above plant base. I'm in the process of my first SCROG grow only mistake is not letting the screen fill up enough before switching to 12 12. Several succesful grows with minimal mistakes that are corrected. Looking to go 400 watt down the road, Temps and humidity controlled. I currently have been using bag seeds to learn off of. Now to my delema.

I have been researching and I am figureing out what I am looking for just dont know a strain. I guess you would classify me as a caregiver as I do not smoke I just love to grow. I have a family member that I take care of who suffers from both physical pain and mental pain. In my research I have found I am looking for the size of an indica and the effects of a sativa I think. Here is what I am looking for in a plant.

Short dense plants, with broad leaves and often grow a darker green. After flowering starts they will be mature in 6 to 8 weeks. The buds will be thick and dense, with flavors and aromas ranging from pungent skunk to sweet and fruity.

stimulating and uplifting
• Energizing and thought provoking
• Increases focus and creativity
• Supports immune system
• Best for use in daytime
• Reduces nausea
• Stimulates the appetite
Fights drepression • Positive, uplifting, cerebral effect• Energizes and stimulates
• Promotes creativity
• Relieves headaches and migraines
• Relaxes muscles, relieves pain
• Acts as an expectorant

I think I will need to look for a second strain wich is consistant with and Indica for:
reduces pain
• muscle relaxant
• relieves spasms, reduces seizures
• reduces inflammation
aids sleep
• reduces anxiety and stress • reduces nausea
• stimulates appetite
• relieves headaches and migraines
• reduces intra-occular pressure
• bronchio-dilator and expectorant

In essence I'll be growing 2 diffrent strains to cover the conditions that need to be treated i think depending on the time of day. I am more confused now than I was when I started so if someone can point me in a direction i would really appreciate it.

Ive tried to highlight in red the important factors

There was a guy on here who had a 250 watt HPS like you and he grew a WORLD OF SEEDS AFGHAN KUSH LANDRACE strain and he trained in a bunch to get multiple tops and he got a lot of bud off that 1 plant. I've grown that strain too, in fact I just ordered a few more seed packs. The attitude seedbank has a deal too where right now if you buy a pack of WoS seeds you get 2 Afghan Kush auto flower and 2 pakistani auto flowers. That's a good deal. Those packs are like 45 bucks a piece. Another good strain to grow is DNA Cataract Kush or Reserva PRivada OG Kush #18.

Back
Top Bottom