Help: Should I harvest now?

I’ve had timer screwups like this happen several times and it usually didn’t affect flowering. Only once I had one of the plants in the room start to show reveg signs so I harvested that one.
I think you’ll be fine just keep an eye on them.

If they don`t look like they are reveging then all you have done is delay them slightly... it happened to me once, i didn`t realize until my crop was too far gone. Three days you should be fine

Turned the lights off as soon as I noticed l. adjusted timer appropriately for 12 hours on 12 hours off we’ll see what happens

I had it happen so many times that I eventually added a couple indicator lights outside the flowering room. A cord runs outside from each one of the two timers that run my two flowering lights. I plugged a little night light into the end of each one, A and B. When a light is on, I know that timer is on.

Wow, incredible input thanx!

You're welcome. Unless that was sarcasm, I suppose - in which case, sure buddy, go ahead and kill your plant needlessly like you seem to want to. Whatever makes you fucking happy.

lol, the one day I sleep in, all this early morning activity happens. TS, eat a cookie. Cookies make me happy... I'm thinking you need one. If you were close I would bring you a tray. Sunshine, pretty girls and fucking happiness cookies... I could make you smile.
Regarding the lights... don't worry. Think about outside when fall storms hit and the sun really doesn't shine for days in a row. The plants figure it out. Your grow room just got the opposite, but again it is no crisis... you probably got some extra growth out of it. You might also have triggered a response to the odd light pattern though, so keep a close watch for nanners the rest of the grow, and pick them out if they happen. The price you pay for this mistake is that you now need to watch your girls super closely and most likely will be spending some extra time with them.
There are always penalties for mistakes, either in quality, quantity or time. - Emilya

Thanx Auntie Em. Turned lights off and reconfigured timer. Noticed issue about 10 minutes before lights were to come on, so now their daytime starts tonight at 7:30...my bedtime!

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I've been getting bitched at for... let's see... TEN FUCKING YEARS about typing posts that are .0000000003% longer than the portion of our members who can't seem to read more than a few paragraphs without losing track of where their finger was on the screen and having to start over, or maybe are in danger of suffocating before they get to the end because, IDFK, maybe Mommy and Daddy were just a little too closely related to produce a brat who could competently handle such complex tasks of reading out loud and breathing at the same time or something. I've given up trying to figure out what the actual reason has been, to be honest with you. But today I was in a hurry to shut the laptop down because the thing overheats and does a crash shutdown minutes after I turn the thing on when it's this hot in here, but still wanted to help some noob out (although I'm really starting to wonder why the fuck I bothered at this point, since I got five shovelsful of shit piled on my head FOR TELLING HIM/HER/IT TO DO WHAT HE APPARENTLY... DECIDED TO FUCKING DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

So I make a post that has three words in it, three fucking words, for fuck's sake, to wit, "Fix your timer." Short, to the point, and - as mentioned - what it looks like noob did.

And I get a bunch of passive aggressive bullshit for having done so. You people are really something else, you know that? And you wonder why, more and more, someone ends up going nutter, deciding that people are the fucking problem, and seeing how many problems he can solve before some cop gets off the 14-year old hooker he's been hassling for free blow and blowjobs and shows up to punch his ticket? I think I've just solved that great fucking mystery. . . .

It was an impressively short post for you TS. Maybe just not the specific answer the OP wanted to hear, or something. Maybe mine wasn’t either. Who knows . I use the unsubscribe button a lot lately, might hit it again now.
Life is short, best not to sweat the small stuff. A rare day of that sunshine here I think i go out and weed the garden. :thumb:

Wow, the aforementioned “incredible input, thanx.” Comment stands. Especially the part where @Weaselcracker said the girls should be fine, and the advice from @Emilya about watching close for bananas. I guess I didn’t realize that a little sarcasm about a flippant answer was going to torture anyone. Again thanx for all input and am sorry I missed all the “passive aggressive bullshit”, sounds like good banter.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I've been getting bitched at for... let's see... TEN FUCKING YEARS about typing posts that are .0000000003% longer than the portion of our members who can't seem to read more than a few paragraphs without losing track of where their finger was on the screen and having to start over, or maybe are in danger of suffocating before they get to the end because, IDFK, maybe Mommy and Daddy were just a little too closely related to produce a brat who could competently handle such complex tasks of reading out loud and breathing at the same time or something. I've given up trying to figure out what the actual reason has been, to be honest with you. But today I was in a hurry to shut the laptop down because the thing overheats and does a crash shutdown minutes after I turn the thing on when it's this hot in here, but still wanted to help some noob out (although I'm really starting to wonder why the fuck I bothered at this point, since I got five shovelsful of shit piled on my head FOR TELLING HIM/HER/IT TO DO WHAT HE APPARENTLY... DECIDED TO FUCKING DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

So I make a post that has three words in it, three fucking words, for fuck's sake, to wit, "Fix your timer." Short, to the point, and - as mentioned - what it looks like noob did.

And I get a bunch of passive aggressive bullshit for having done so. You people are really something else, you know that? And you wonder why, more and more, someone ends up going nutter, deciding that people are the fucking problem, and seeing how many problems he can solve before some cop gets off the 14-year old hooker he's been hassling for free blow and blowjobs and shows up to punch his ticket? I think I've just solved that greafucking mystery. . . .
Yo bro, I was being genuine when I asked if you were ok. You're usually quite a chatty dude and I'd noticed you getting a bit snippy as of late. I'm No1 culprit for being an asshole at times and just wanted to say hi before ... Well.. that happened. Sorry if I came across wrong mate I was genuinely just trying to be nice cos thought from a few posts you were sounding stressed.
No hard feelings though. It's hard to tell the tone from text sometimes.
Have a smoke and a smile mate were all good in the hood :)

A trick to get around that would be to have a small backup light powered by battery. Could be a little cfl on the timer- just a little something on the same light cycle to keep them oriented.
In reality though I have frequent power outages too, on top of my frequent mistakes, and they almost never seem to cause real issues.
What has seemed to cause me real issues has been light leaks in flowering. But that’s another subject.

The girls have been hung-out-to-dry.

Attachments

• IMG_4367.jpeg
    IMG_4367.jpeg
    670.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4370.jpeg
    IMG_4370.jpeg
    629.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4368.jpeg
    IMG_4368.jpeg
    884.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4369.jpeg