Help sick plant

Sparkster

I'm a new, first grow. I'm growing a couple autos and a couple feminized photo plants. I'm using TGA soil in air pots, bottom half filled with TGA super soil, top with TGA organic soil. The two photo feminized plants don't seem to be doing so hot. They have only been in the soil for 3.5 weeks but a couple of the leaves are completely brown. I was thinking maybe nute burn from the super soil but wouldn't think the roots would be deep enough yet. I can't imagine it is nute deficiency yet. Any help would be appreciated. Pictures aren't the greatest, will get some with the lights off. Still working on getting the pictures loaded...

Welcome to :420:

How to add pictures

If you grow autos with photos, your autos may suffer reduced yields if they're only getting 12 hours of daylight during flower. Most people set their lighting to 18/6 through the whole grow from seed to harvest.

Pictures will greatly help in diagnosing the problem. But it sounds like the soil might be too hot with nutes.

Also, what is the PH of your soil? PH of water? Need to know this first before we even look at nutes. PH is as important to plants as an engine is to a car.

Back
Top Bottom