Help , skinny thin buds

Purplehulk

I have 3 purple hulk autos and 1 of them has a problem. It is huge and in weak 7 of flower. The buds are not doing what they should be doing as in they are very skinny and small. The other plants are doing great. Any help would be appreciated.
20200521_155128.jpg

I think it would help if you gave more information: lights, soil, size of grow room, actual age of plant from germination, sativa or indica, etc.

It could be a pheno difference of rhebseeds. Not uncommon at all. Some can be nothing alike in the grow but the taste and effect are identical. I had 3 lsd25 autos and 2 were purple and psychedelic colours but totally different heights and one was bigger tha them both, all green and looked like neither. Pheno plays a big part , even when from the same plant. Hulkberry are so hit and miss as a strain without a mix too. They are a hard hit though. Very nice. I have my own cross of it with a blue Gelato41 from Barneys. Grown by donkey dick and in plant of the month so they can grow tall but need 11 weeks flowering. Give her ti e and watch her trichromes forna finish , not her brown pistils when they change.
Good luck mate . Dont worry.

I have 3 purple hulk autos and 1 of them has a problem. It is huge and in weak 7 of flower. The buds are not doing what they should be doing as in they are very skinny and small. The other plants are doing great. Any help would be appreciated.
20200521_155128.jpg
It’s just starting... they look healthy. What are you in.... week 3?

edit: wow week 7?
Might just be a late bloomer. (No pun intended)

I think it would help if you gave more information: lights, soil, size of grow room, actual age of plant from germination, sativa or indica, etc.
2 mars hydro ts 600, compost and peat moss, worm castings, fish fertilizer, bat guano, dr earth bloom and bud booster. 10 gallon fabric pots, 4x4x 7 grow tent

You have enough light. And whatever sioil and ferts you are using isn't causing slow development. Your plant looks very healthy and if it's only 7 weeks from time it pooped the soil, then it's not too skinny. I believe it'll bulk up. Make sure you are giving all the water it needs.

Back
Top Bottom